New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Great so what was you harvest weight total. +/-

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Conservatively should be about 800g for all 6 plants, including the stunted one. But should really be more though. Very very dense buds on the larger plants. Very surprised at this.

Including all that Ive consumed, this entire grow fit fully into 6 x 2 litre jars and 2 x 1 litre jars after reaching RH levels between 62 to 65. No humidity packs. All filled to top. I'm starting to not like the humidity packs.

Pretty much means I can royally screw up next grow and still be ok for a while.

I wanted to talk more about my journey learning about these lights as a prelude to the new journal but you are making it difficult lol

In a nutshell, my better half has forbidden me to buy them now cos she KNOWS I'll just be buying the upgraded ones 1-2 months from now. So I'll have to wait a little before I get to play with them.

Where did u get them from? Details bro....go deep...LOL That sounded wrong....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conservatively should be about 800g for all 6 plants, including the stunted one. But should really be more though. Very very dense buds on the larger plants. Very surprised at this.

Including all that Ive consumed, this entire grow fit fully into 6 x 2 litre jars and 2 x 1 litre jars after reaching RH levels between 62 to 65. No humidity packs. All filled to top. I'm starting to not like the humidity packs.

Pretty much means I can royally screw up next grow and still be ok for a while.

I wanted to talk more about my journey learning about these lights as a prelude to the new journal but you are making it difficult lol

In a nutshell, my better half has forbidden me to buy them now cos she KNOWS I'll just be buying the upgraded ones 1-2 months from now. So I'll have to wait a little before I get to play with them.

Where did u get them from? Details bro....go deep...LOL That sounded wrong....

I got them from the hlg website. It was a kit . I won the board and connections and bought a driver .

I got them from the hlg website. It was a kit . I won the board and connections and bought a driver .

You lucky lucky man! Is it a V2 board? Just one? What driver? Color? Heatsinks? Dimmer?

Are you really gonna make me ask more? Lol

You lucky lucky man! Is it a V2 board? Just one? What driver? Color? Heatsinks? Dimmer?

Are you really gonna make me ask more? Lol

Slate 2 heatsink . 3k . hlg12054a . Dimmable driver with the board. 135w max draw

Forgot a pic . So you thinking of photoperiod now.
ffd6af7dba688be3065977099764953b.jpg

Sorry forgot to mention v1 . Would love to get the new v2.

Thats what my wife is making me do. Wait for China to have them. She don't want me to buy Iphone 7 when Iphone 8 is coming out next month cos she knows I'll just buy that too. Maybe not the best analogy..

Im not considering buying from HLG due cost and location. I can ship discreetly only from China at the moment. I'm gonna be getting them from one of two places. At least for now, thats the plan.

Either from the same place F.N. got them....but their 288 boards are a little different from HLG and they don't know when or if they can get top bin chips like those that HLG uses for V2. So they will be a good choice for V1 boards.

Or get it from the actual maker of HLG boards, which I've been told is estimated to be in stock in a month or so. I figure many will try to pass off lower bin chips to make a quick buck cos apparently, you can't tell the difference. So safest route would be to get it from the source. I managed to get chummy with one of the staffs there so hopefully I get informed when stock arrives.

Let me know if you need a hookup with this?

Back