New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

@Equatorial, I edited the post about the dwc stuff, but I forgot that it would leave the pics as thumbnail bs. I would've just left it. Now they just look like random pics that have nothing to do with anything! Oh well, that's what happens when you try to post high as hell.:baked: Talk to you soon brother.:peace:

@Equatorial, I edited the post about the dwc stuff, but I forgot that it would leave the pics as thumbnail bs. I would've just left it. Now they just look like random pics that have nothing to do with anything! Oh well, that's what happens when you try to post high as hell.:baked: Talk to you soon brother.:peace:

No worries. Don't see any harm done. Its probably just a handful of us around here anyways...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a seed in my grinder. Am pretty sure its from PE 2. Soaked it 24 hours ago. No sight of tail yet. Not even sinking so not very optimistic. Also very white with a slight dark patch.

The grinder most likely damaged it. Don't see myself being that lucky. Plus spending 1 month++ being cured in a jar couldn't have helped.

Being an optimist, I found an old plastic bottle and cut the top off. Its a long cylinder shaped bottle that is 1.5litres. I probably have 1 litre after cutting a quarter off. Seeing so many solo cup grows, why not give it a try myself? I will pop an Amnesia Haze that I have loads of if this one don't sprout.

My stuff for the new grow should arrive in a few days. Then, I got to wait (depending on weather) for some home improvement works to be completed. The past week have been ALL rainy days! Dammit!

This will hopefully be documented in my new grow journal, which brings me to a question. I still consider myself a newb. Can I start my new grow journal in New Growers section?

Can't wait to start growing again!

I found a seed in my grinder. Am pretty sure its from PE 2. Soaked it 24 hours ago. No sight of tail yet. Not even sinking so not very optimistic. Also very white with a slight dark patch.

The grinder most likely damaged it. Don't see myself being that lucky. Plus spending 1 month++ being cured in a jar couldn't have helped.

Being an optimist, I found an old plastic bottle and cut the top off. Its a long cylinder shaped bottle that is 1.5litres. I probably have 1 litre after cutting a quarter off. Seeing so many solo cup grows, why not give it a try myself? I will pop an Amnesia Haze that I have loads of if this one don't sprout.

My stuff for the new grow should arrive in a few days. Then, I got to wait (depending on weather) for some home improvement works to be completed. The past week have been ALL rainy days! Dammit!

This will hopefully be documented in my new grow journal, which brings me to a question. I still consider myself a newb. Can I start my new grow journal in New Growers section?

Can't wait to start growing again!

Yes you can start another there. Looking forward to seeing round 2!

Back