New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Oh this is one thing you all never have to worry about when it comes to me!! I was over at Troll it Up under a different name. As a woman. As an lesbian.. married to a woman (next month will be out 12 year anniversary) and this guy ended up helping me learn to grow and was totally respectful at first... Then he got nasty. To where it wasn't about growing anymore but about him setting my wife and I straight. Literally. So when I left there and came here I took advantage of the fact that everyone ASSUMED I was a man... I could learn and grow and grow as a grower and not worry about anything else. After being here for several years I realized even if I came here from day one open like I was at RIU I never would have had a problem!

It's really no big deal. Call me lady call me dude... Sis or bro.. I don't care what you call me as long as you call me a friend and fellow grower.

:pass: :smokeout:

Great share, friend! This place is awesome and is responsible for my first harvest today!

But AFN ONLY discriminates in 2 ways imo:
1. You need to love growing, preferably autoflowers
2. You need to have internet and have at least an okay level of Engrishh

Besides that, who gives a rats behind? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha sorry....but i really find that kind of amusing! :D

Well it got to the point where he wanted to come here (he was in Toronto at the time) and when I quit replying to his private messages he started stalking me. Got my email and started emailing me pics of his dick (or so he claimed) and at that point it was no longer just a simple problem. It's not really amusing either when he led me to trust him enough to be open about things and he had motives all along...

Not to be all boo hoo or what not but I don't think men really understand how difficult it really is sometimes to be a woman. Lol I mean I just wanted to learn to grow pot and I had dick pics in my inbox... Even on the internet you can't simply just learn how to grow! He had sent us beans so he had our home address. He bred strains for dope seeds so he was well known, respected... I reported him to admin and they turned it around on me... Hell that's probably how he got my email lol they probably gave it to him!

So don't get me wrong. I'm not bitching at you... Lol it's just way deeper than wanting to set someone "straight" it caused me to let everyone assume I was a man for 5 years... And also then I got the "why did you let on? For your own amusement?". No I had to because someone was entertained at my wife and I's expense. That's the reality of it.

Great share, friend! This place is awesome and is responsible for my first harvest today!

But AFN ONLY discriminates in 2 ways imo:
1. You need to love growing, preferably autoflowers
2. You need to have internet and have at least an okay level of Engrishh

Besides that, who gives a rats behind? Lol

Thank you!! Yes I'd have to agree!!

Sorry for the thread hijack!!

Are you frukin kidding me? How many newb's thread gets as many big shots dropping in like mine do?

Yeah...thats what i thought! All u other newbs out there, suck on this!

This is as gangster as i can get...its pathetic lol

Well it got to the point where he wanted to come here (he was in Toronto at the time) and when I quit replying to his private messages he started stalking me. Got my email and started emailing me pics of his dick (or so he claimed) and at that point it was no longer just a simple problem. It's not really amusing either when he led me to trust him enough to be open about things and he had motives all along...

Not to be all boo hoo or what not but I don't think men really understand how difficult it really is sometimes to be a woman. Lol I mean I just wanted to learn to grow pot and I had dick pics in my inbox... Even on the internet you can't simply just learn how to grow! He had sent us beans so he had our home address. He bred strains for dope seeds so he was well known, respected... I reported him to admin and they turned it around on me... Hell that's probably how he got my email lol they probably gave it to him!

So don't get me wrong. I'm not bitching at you... Lol it's just way deeper than wanting to set someone "straight" it caused me to let everyone assume I was a man for 5 years... And also then I got the "why did you let on? For your own amusement?". No I had to because someone was entertained at my wife and I's expense. That's the reality of it.

that guy is a loser..... what a dick. if u want to ask any questions just go ahead. I just need your email, cup size, home address, bank details and finnaly your favourite places to go and eat and walk...
lol all jokes aside. this is a network for learning how to grow and sharing different techniques. I've had to adjust how I used to grow to how I grow now because of the climate I've moved too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Are you frukin kidding me? How many newb's thread gets as many big shots dropping in like mine do?

:d5: :pass:

that guy is a loser..... what a dick. if u want to ask any questions just go ahead. I just need your email, cup size, home address, bank details and finnaly your favourite places to go and eat and walk...
lol all jokes aside. this is a network for learning how to grow and sharing different techniques. I've had to adjust how I used to grow to how I grow now because of the climate I've moved too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lol exactly! Total psycho loser...

I didn't learn how to grow until I came here and Joe Dirt, may he be resting in peace!, Taught me how to grow. And I'm still learning. I'm still progressing. You never stop learning about growing and plants. Autos and photos and indoor vs outdoor. This place truly is like Narnia... No other place like it!

Oh this is one thing you all never have to worry about when it comes to me!! I was over at Troll it Up under a different name. As a woman. As an lesbian.. married to a woman (next month will be out 12 year anniversary) and this guy ended up helping me learn to grow and was totally respectful at first... Then he got nasty. To where it wasn't about growing anymore but about him setting my wife and I straight. Literally. So when I left there and came here I took advantage of the fact that everyone ASSUMED I was a man... I could learn and grow and grow as a grower and not worry about anything else. After being here for several years I realized even if I came here from day one open like I was at RIU I never would have had a problem!

It's really no big deal. Call me lady call me dude... Sis or bro.. I don't care what you call me as long as you call me a friend and fellow grower.

:pass: :smokeout:

@Rebel.....What's up, SISTA?! :toke: Yeah, people can really be assholes! Who cares who you are in your personal life; hence the word PERSONAL! I am a 53 year old ex-marine that has raised 2 daughters on my own since 2000. I knew that my oldest was gay since she was 3 or 4 years old. You have to be a complete idiot to believe that people choose gender. And also, again.......who cares? If you have enough time to worry about who people you don't even know are sleeping with, might I suggest that you get your own life! Sorry, Rebel. Didn't even mean to make that a thing, but willful ignorance really pisses me off! Anyway, glad to know you, my sister.:peace:

I totally get what you are saying all around rebel!! Sorry, i thought it was funny until I read this!!

@Rebel.....What's up, SISTA?! :toke: Yeah, people can really be assholes! Who cares who you are in your personal life; hence the word PERSONAL! I am a 53 year old ex-marine that has raised 2 daughters on my own since 2000. I knew that my oldest was gay since she was 3 or 4 years old. You have to be a complete idiot to believe that people choose gender. And also, again.......who cares? If you have enough time to worry about who people you don't even know are sleeping with, might I suggest that you get your own life! Sorry, Rebel. Didn't even mean to make that a thing, but willful ignorance really pisses me off! Anyway, glad to know you, my sister.:peace:

Thank you for sharing that!! That's awesome! I have a ton of respect for single father's... There's more dead beat mom's than most folks realize. Much respect! That's why I've always told people it's not a choice! Born this way... No one would choose to go thru a lifetime of bullshit just because lol very glad to know you too brother!! Happy 420!

I totally get what you are saying all around rebel!! Sorry, i thought it was funny until I read this!!

Happy 420 Bro!! No worries... How would you have known? Lol unless I told you....

Happy 420 Equatorial!!!

:smokeout:

Hahaha :D
You are funny bud!

Back