New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Thank you so much everyone!

After observing again this morning @Day 65, I decided to chop the whole plant. More ambers appearing and pistils are all red/orange, pretty much no more white hairs shooting upwards. I gave good side lightings and the lower buds are matured very well too. So i really don't see a need for selective harvesting. Don't wanna be doing it for the sake of doing it...lol

Pics and updates after I clean up and go to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:pop:

Pics before chop. I used a 1 quart Apple Cider Vinegar bottle as size reference
391f21e38b856747a80c0964b23af6b2.jpg

5cf4980913715fdc9a7ffd0a5dfb2f47.jpg

1e49b85df9a1589ef77474049d445f14.jpg

b2514fe3e8230b647a8acda410bd34a1.jpg

1126a27f892979a2c85a90fdb2c853cc.jpg

88d666f1223d0d5f965dbf0c68e1dad9.jpg

aaf8de318ebdeac3d6966dd0953a21fa.jpg

Bye bye PE1
Twas like yesterday that you were born...
She really was a good girl. No issues whatsoever and took my mistakes/ abuse like a champ. She is so sticky that bugs die stuck to her buds. I removed them all.
8dc42077146db649f76cf41429433f94.jpg

a3e00484176ec82b92aa9b92e0fdf8f8.jpg

First planted seed on Valentines Day. Harvested on 420! That should be meaningful enough for a first ever grow!

Just trollin' ya! Though I totally agree about the grower's mindset as influencing the result.
That's why we like hippy-grown herb, and not gangsta-grown herb............

U know I'm just messing with u right?

My wife sometimes say im an angry man. I wonder how angry weed tastes like? Lol

U know I'm just messing with u right?

My wife sometimes say im an angry man. I wonder how angry weed tastes like? Lol

I know, hombre. You can send me some, and I'll tell you how it tastes!

If the humidity gets high, cutting away more of the stem will help.
It'll make them dry faster, cos lots of water in the stems.

But if your drying room has the RH you said, i.e. 40-50%, then don't worry.
Give them a few days to a week hanging, and the cut down, dry a little longer, and store for cure.

Give them a few days to a week hanging, and the cut down, dry a little longer, and store for cure.

Cut down to jars and dry a little longer? How long or until i notice what? With lids on/off?

send me some too... good little harvest you got there from your first grow. now dry it and cure it. I personally put around 10-20g aside and put it to cure for a minimum of 4months.. many years ago I worked with the original creator of amnesia haze in Amsterdam. and he told me he cures his weed for a minimum of 9months. he used to say it's not worth smoking it if it's not done properly. do you eat chicken only half cooked. and his personal stash is still to this day the best weed I've ever smoked.. if you've got the patience give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What's up Equatorial? Don't feel like you are by yourself. I too have said brother to Rebel, I don't know...maybe every time that I have responded to her. @Rebel I apologize. I shouldn't have assumed.

You are killing your grow Equatorial; beautiful flowers you've got there! As far as how long it will be before 20% amber, that can vary a lot. I have had all clear right until the end, and it seemed like there was no way that it was going to be ready in 8 weeks, and then BAM, week 8 rolled around and she was ready to go! I have had some early amber show up and think, "Oh yeah, she's coming down early", and then she goes 2 weeks past her "due date". Just stay on top and check her at least every other day and you will be fine. At this point in your grow, it's close enough to the end that it should be good smoke either way. @KrazyDave is right,you could take her, it just depends on where you like your vibe to be. Here is a basic explanation. If you harvest early with milky and clear scattered throughout , then that will catch it right at the peak of whatever sativa traits it has in it. If you are not used to sativas, this is when some people get that racy heart thing and freak out. If you take it when it's mostly milky, it still lends itself toward the sativa side of things, but your foot is taken off the gas pedal just a bit, and lets you enjoy a more happy, warm motivated glide through the buzz. Lastly, taking it with the 10%-20% amber will bring the indica to the forefront.You can kind of tailor it anywhere in between to fit what you want. @Maria Sanchez, @912GreenSkell, @islandgrower, @Rebel and many others have given great advice, and you have followed it very well. Congrats!

If someone else already posted this info, sorry for the repeat. Long week at work and I am trying to catch up on a couple threads here. I hope this helps. :peace:

Meh i wouldnt worry about it fellas....I am sure that weed growing is a male dominated event so I am sure the ladies don't take offence when one of us accidentally call them man, or dude, or brother. Hahahaha the same day i let you know that rebel is a lady, i left a new member aquadoll rep and called her man.....hahahaha like the handle "aquadoll" wasnt enough to give away that she was a lady....hahahaha I'll just fire up another vape bag!! ;) :D

Oh this is one thing you all never have to worry about when it comes to me!! I was over at Troll it Up under a different name. As a woman. As an lesbian.. married to a woman (next month will be out 12 year anniversary) and this guy ended up helping me learn to grow and was totally respectful at first... Then he got nasty. To where it wasn't about growing anymore but about him setting my wife and I straight. Literally. So when I left there and came here I took advantage of the fact that everyone ASSUMED I was a man... I could learn and grow and grow as a grower and not worry about anything else. After being here for several years I realized even if I came here from day one open like I was at RIU I never would have had a problem!

It's really no big deal. Call me lady call me dude... Sis or bro.. I don't care what you call me as long as you call me a friend and fellow grower.

:pass: :smokeout:

Back