New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

In just 2 months, I've gotten gender wrong with Avalanche Blanch and now, Rebel...lol

Well, at least sweet gal sounds way better than sweet guy. And makes a whole lot more sense too lol...Us guys are just not sweet enough
:crying: glad trail got ya sorted on that :crying:
and about the help no problem if you or anyone needs any help im always here to ask just Tag me or PM me and ill do my best!:pass:

Maria reminded me of what a procrastinator I am. I told myself I would start taking pics but am just too lazy. So this is what I'm gonna do. Take pics of plants one by one. This will help me get better at taking pics and I can practice along the way. We'll start with plants that will obviously finish first. So todays leading lady will be PE1

64 Days old starting to get very cloudy. She was one of the biggest growing up but is now second smallest. I stressed her bad by breaking (Bad break...just clinging for life) a main cola and a branch in 3 days. After that, i left her alone for quite some time. She just started flowering and is well ahead of other plants. Could make a hypothesis based on this but would not represent much. Still looks like a great yield if my noob eyes serves me right.
8090845e07be95e3f1c8f4d22395b9c3.jpg

aec8936faf21ca9a6710e61c6237ed34.jpg

f859d9b1b8cb0ba6d44fed618276db93.jpg

4dfab7adfca223010d7d7c59511f1408.jpg

474607fc5414bd332f75deae21a4eb1d.jpg

c2d53e89aa1fc273af4a71808fdc756b.jpg

a17fe29549351269bc267bb4e3677317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did u trim lower leaves off as it was growing?

Did u trim lower leaves off as it was growing?

Its my first grow so wanna try all different things. Removing seems to do good for upper buds. But I leave more on some plants and less on others. Don't wanna deprive myself the opportunity of harvesting popcorns. But also wanna see how they perform without.

As I mentioned before, I have not seen/experienced them popcorns before. Would not be fair to toss something before I give it a chance to impress me, right? I might enjoy them too. Who knows?

Its my first grow so wanna try all different things. Removing seems to do good for upper buds. But I leave more on some plants and less on others. Don't wanna deprive myself the opportunity of harvesting popcorns. But also wanna see how they perform without.

As I mentioned before, I have not seen/experienced them popcorns before. Would not be fair to toss something before I give it a chance to impress me, right? I might enjoy them too. Who knows?

Yh i couldnt bring myself to removing buds either but thinking of trimming lower leaves.as like the bottom looking bare like yours.make it easier to water without holding leaves up

Yh i couldnt bring myself to removing buds either but thinking of trimming lower leaves.as like the bottom looking bare like yours.make it easier to water without holding leaves up

Ohh... Read back on a few updates. I absolutely love removing leaves. Maybe a little too much. I even defol buds! Don't recommend it though.

Reactions: ZKJ
Ohh... Read back on a few updates. I absolutely love removing leaves. Maybe a little too much. I even defol buds! Don't recommend it though.

Ok cheers ill take a look

Should I harvest? If not, when?

7c2c6ab35afd02bebda953453dcc0707.jpg

ac976d29625e54feda0f266e5f64b441.jpg

3edfecd7960503f37ab21fbb75ff5361.jpg

You could harvest now but I would leave them a little longer. See what others suggest. I like more Amber's in my trichs before I harvest. The window is definitely open though!

Sent from a rock in the sea!

You could harvest now but I would leave them a little longer. See what others suggest. I like more Amber's in my trichs before I harvest. The window is definitely open though!

Sent from a rock in the sea!
In your opinion, how long more till 10%-20% amber? This pic tells me i should wait a little.

@912GreenSkell I read you saying that 10%-20% amber is best? Any advice? She still seems to be fattening her buds on a daily basis. Should I just use PHed water from now on? I feed twice a week.

Everyone else pls provide your input too!

ab31f677885a877c58dbc0b8729eb9bd.jpg

In your opinion, how long more till 10%-20% amber? This pic tells me i should wait a little.

@912GreenSkell I read you saying that 10%-20% amber is best? Any advice? She still seems to be fattening her buds on a daily basis. Should I just use PHed water from now on? I feed twice a week.

Everyone else pls provide your input too!

ab31f677885a877c58dbc0b8729eb9bd.jpg

Yeah i shoot for a 10-20% amber on the trichs for harvest. I generally start to feed water only at the point where almost all trichs are cloudy with just a low percentage being clear. Usually a week before harvest.

Back