New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Even with the excitement of harvest and 420, the grow must go on.

Update @Day 66

Fed remaining 4 girls the same as last week which is 5ml/l Ionic Bloom (all gone!) + 2ml/l CalMag + my usual Liquid Silicone & Mangrove Wood Vinegar to reach desired PH about slightly lesser than 6.2

For those who follows, its also time for my dry fert mix. Upped to the max of 50g for the 3 larger plants and only gave 30g to the smallest cos she looks very good as it is.

bbf859afaf6807dfb400f4517c7c100e.jpg

Finally got PE2 to a nicer color. She is most likely next to finish.

51cba18f61215a2260087694535c0e8a.jpg

7f9bf635d89c8adc3ed456d646f83ca0.jpg

a27a49197856f43f0a36af93182c0ca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the excitement of harvest and 420, the grow must go on.

Update @Day 66

Fed remaining 4 girls the same as last week which is 5ml/l Ionic Bloom (all gone!) + 2ml/l CalMag + my usual Liquid Silicone & Mangrove Wood Vinegar to reach desired PH about slightly lesser than 6.2

For those who follows, its also time for my dry fert mix. Upped to the max of 50g for the 3 larger plants and only gave 30g to the smallest cos she looks very good as it is.

bbf859afaf6807dfb400f4517c7c100e.jpg

Finally got PE2 to a nicer color. She is most likely next to finish.

51cba18f61215a2260087694535c0e8a.jpg

7f9bf635d89c8adc3ed456d646f83ca0.jpg

a27a49197856f43f0a36af93182c0ca9.jpg

Great job man . Loving the girls

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Every page, picture, and word have been read, and The Wizard of Oz has nothing on you, friend.

This is nothing short of inspiring. Every Nub raising Nugs for their very first time should read. You asked questions without fear, you listened, you are beyond respectful and most importantly in my mind, you love your plants and they love you back.

You asked the questions we all will ask at some point and you got us those answers. I understand that every grow and every grower will be different but my great ganja lord what a blueprint you have here. Packed full of wonderous curiosities without being chock full of the technical jargon that may shy a new grower away from speaking up.

Your worrying nature was so endearing as I am currently Captaining that very same boat. That said, Robert Redford will have to play you if your movie is ever made, because, you are a Natural.

I wanted to Rep you so many times during the read through but I had to hold on to it to give you max Repspect! As my girls grow, I will whisper to them of the adventures of EQ! And they will be the better for having heard it.

Every page, picture, and word have been read, and The Wizard of Oz has nothing on you, friend.

This is nothing short of inspiring. Every Nub raising Nugs for their very first time should read. You asked questions without fear, you listened, you are beyond respectful and most importantly in my mind, you love your plants and they love you back.

You asked the questions we all will ask at some point and you got us those answers. I understand that every grow and every grower will be different but my great ganja lord what a blueprint you have here. Packed full of wonderous curiosities without being chock full of the technical jargon that may shy a new grower away from speaking up.

Your worrying nature was so endearing as I am currently Captaining that very same boat. That said, Robert Redford will have to play you if your movie is ever made, because, you are a Natural.

I wanted to Rep you so many times during the read through but I had to hold on to it to give you max Repspect! As my girls grow, I will whisper to them of the adventures of EQ! And they will be the better for having heard it.

Now I gotta re read the whole thread just to make sure we're talking bout the same thread LOL!

Jokes aside...Thank you so much for the compliments. I'm not as good with words but want you to know I REALLY appreciate it! Almost brought a tear....ended up with tons of it...rofl

Now I gotta re read the whole thread just to make sure we're talking bout the same thread LOL!

Jokes aside...Thank you so much for the compliments. I'm not as good with words but want you to know I REALLY appreciate it! Almost brought a tear....ended up with tons of it...rofl

You lived it. I read it. You Own every word of it. Your Humbleness, is more than likely the product of a decent upbringing, if not, then it just affirms to me that you are a damned Jedi! Or a Warlock... ;)

You lived it. I read it. You Own every word of it. Your Humbleness, is more than likely the product of a decent upbringing, if not, then it just affirms to me that you are a damned Jedi! Or a Warlock... ;)
I have to agree culture differences are very apparent which makes me want to travel to the other side of the world to experience it myself one day. Haha yes he is a great humble guy and he killed his first time around and time is going and went by so fast as well on this one . Almost completed wow . Can't wait to hear the yield when finished but here I am jumping the gun again . Lol @Equatorial keep it up bro .

I have to agree culture differences are very apparent which makes me want to travel to the other side of the world to experience it myself one day. Haha yes he is a great humble guy and he killed his first time around and time is going and went by so fast as well on this one . Almost completed wow . Can't wait to hear the yield when finished but here I am jumping the gun again . Lol @Equatorial keep it up bro .

If my first grow goes half as good I will be a candy-colored peach! Not sure what that means, but now its out there and too late to take it back.

Back