New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

I have to agree culture differences are very apparent which makes me want to travel to the other side of the world to experience it myself one day. Haha yes he is a great humble guy and he killed his first time around and time is going and went by so fast as well on this one . Almost completed wow . Can't wait to hear the yield when finished but here I am jumping the gun again . Lol @Equatorial keep it up bro .

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Nah...I can assure you ppl are not like me around here. Being of mixed parentage, lived abroad and sold to people all around the world made me understand that I just wanna be myself. If it doesn't fit any particular stereotype, screw it.

I am aware of how differently i express myself on AFN. Besides English not being a mother tongue for me, its also cos I don't think too much before i speak. It is only because of the legality of our hobby that I filter a little more. I don't intentionally make new frens cos i only befriend ppl who can accept me, a person who says what is on his mind truthfully but never has ill intentions.

I sometimes wonder, we hate it when ppl talk shit behind our backs. But all the so called manners, civic mindedness, civilized this and that just encourages people to say one thing in front of you and another behind your back. And we like that? So when ppl have a problem with me, I ask them if they prefer the alternative?

A friend is someone who will tell you the truth even if it risks offending you.

Whenever i go on a long rant, u know ive smoked quite a bit! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lived it. I read it. You Own every word of it. Your Humbleness, is more than likely the product of a decent upbringing, if not, then it just affirms to me that you are a damned Jedi! Or a Warlock... ;)

Any attempt of mine to respond to this will not do any justice! You just have an amazing talent with words. Thank you so much! I hope to be able to return the favor!

I'm sure your grow will be better! I thought I had some VIPs on my thread but check yours out! I'm jealous! There goes my hope of winning Rookie of the Year 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow.... that is a beast... that's crazy shit right there.... I'm gona go get me a bag of limes and some horse shit. rapido

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

As simple or as complex as you want...these days i use less horse manure and then start a flower feeding at preflower. This gives the best of both worlds(prime veg feeding, and controlled flowering feeds) and yields have exploded.

As simple or as complex as you want...these days i use less horse manure and then start a flower feeding at preflower. This gives the best of both worlds(prime veg feeding, and controlled flowering feeds) and yields have exploded.
yeh to do a plant like that I need outdoor. and I don't fancy the police confiscating it if it gets to big. maybe try a massive summer project on side of mountain. just gota protect it from wild goats. and hopefully no locusts.. I want to do a outdoor with just ph water. all natural just to see and try. I'm all about flavour not quantity.. it's a test I want to do i suppose.

Wow!! Well you type very well for english being your second language!! I never would have guessed!!

We accept you bud...be whoever you want to be!! :vibe:
dude... your English is better than mine and I am English.. well half any way. the other half is a little carribean island where they speak English French or broken French. (pat twoi.. think that's how you spell it. )

Back