New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

I started a thread asking advice for making tea. Thought I'd continue it here since I'd already gone ahead with it.

Ingredients: About 600grams of fine EWC + 30ml Fish & Seaweed Extract + 2 tablespoons full of Blackstrap Molasses-Organic & Unsulfered.

Container: 5 gallon (20 litres) container filled to 15-16 litres. My water is filtered and sits on a tank. So really no chlorine there.

Bubbler: 2.6W at strongest setting

a2cb0a9d20afc16fc7d8c6574b92c415.jpg

122d72b7c40aae4768cd4f2faf8c5361.jpg

I emailed both my local and US Growth Technology rep and they both replied that their nutes can be mixed with compost tea. The local rep asked me to check EC (Less than 2.0) before watering. The US rep suggested I cut dosage to half. Both are in line with what I read so far.

So if there are no objections, I'll be using the tea mixed in with Ionic Grow nutes and liquid silicone to PH the final feed mixture. Hopefully in the next 36-48 hours.

My objective is to give them a final vegging boost as they are still stretching but starting to flower. Just a few bud sites starting to show tiny moth balls, especially the main colas + 1-2 random other bud sites.

The larger plants are showing very pale, like lime green growths. Even after achieving a good size, they still don't darken up. Much lesser occurence on smaller plants though which leads me to think they are slightly underfed.

I do run a 24/0 schedule with around 2-3 hours a day of morning sun. The cobs are strong lights and is probably the reason I can water every 4-5 days instead of more than a week. So i might have underestimated the nutrient needs. They also seem pretty big for their age.

I'm unable to take a good picture of this due to lighting. Perhaps tomorrow morning. Hope to see improvements by then. Judging by how they grow thus far, i won't be surprised.

Day 29 pics...
74a0da7e23115607f8c89087e38b211a.jpg

aad6c9184bdfeef44624419ecc0eb351.jpg

91e61a65373bb2a485fc9434ef8a196c.jpg

633e8972b5a14794732b40fadc692570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a thread asking advice for making tea. Thought I'd continue it here since I'd already gone ahead with it.

Ingredients: About 600grams of fine EWC + 30ml Fish & Seaweed Extract + 2 tablespoons full of Blackstrap Molasses-Organic & Unsulfered.

Container: 5 gallon (20 litres) container filled to 15-16 litres. My water is filtered and sits on a tank. So really no chlorine there.

Bubbler: 2.6W at strongest setting

a2cb0a9d20afc16fc7d8c6574b92c415.jpg

122d72b7c40aae4768cd4f2faf8c5361.jpg

I emailed both my local and US Growth Technology rep and they both replied that their nutes can be mixed with compost tea. The local rep asked me to check EC (Less than 2.0) before watering. The US rep suggested I cut dosage to half. Both are in line with what I read so far.

So if there are no objections, I'll be using the tea mixed in with Ionic Grow nutes and liquid silicone to PH the final feed mixture. Hopefully in the next 36-48 hours.

My objective is to give them a final vegging boost as they are still stretching but starting to flower. Just a few bud sites starting to show tiny moth balls, especially the main colas + 1-2 random other bud sites.

The larger plants are showing very pale, like lime green growths. Even after achieving a good size, they still don't darken up. Much lesser occurence on smaller plants though which leads me to think they are slightly underfed.

I do run a 24/0 schedule with around 2-3 hours a day of morning sun. The cobs are strong lights and is probably the reason I can water every 4-5 days instead of more than a week. So i might have underestimated the nutrient needs. They also seem pretty big for their age.

I'm unable to take a good picture of this due to lighting. Perhaps tomorrow morning. Hope to see improvements by then. Judging by how they grow thus far, i won't be surprised.

Day 29 pics...
74a0da7e23115607f8c89087e38b211a.jpg

aad6c9184bdfeef44624419ecc0eb351.jpg

91e61a65373bb2a485fc9434ef8a196c.jpg

633e8972b5a14794732b40fadc692570.jpg

That's a happy garden you got there bud! I need to start making tea again, I kinda went way over my head and stuffed my tents. I got so many different schedules...

That's a happy garden you got there bud! I need to start making tea again, I kinda went way over my head and stuffed my tents. I got so many different schedules...

Its my first grow. I started with 6 cos I honestly thought I'd kill a few along the way. Still might, as its still too early to say. Just gonna keep at it and hope for the best!

Tiring morning....Been doing LST maintenance almost daily. The girls are getting bigger and bigger so its getting harder and more complicated. Quite overwhelming for the first timer in me. Not sure i can keep up.

Its impossible to not touch each other now in the grow space. And their pots are in saucers, so they at least are a few inches away to begin with. The stunted plant WW2 is now a blessing in disguise as her space gets shared.

Good thing is their canopy being quite even, except for that one main cola sticking out from a PE. I broke it like 80% or so but it came back. So now i can't bend it again...but we'll see....
16e9dae317d4fdf54dd00e4baadacad4.jpg

You can see that the color is much more even now. Just 8 hours ago, the difference was very obvious. I think its the cooler temps at night with much more CO2 that always seem to make them grow more at night. Plus, they are on 24/0 lights. I turn off the cobs to rest them for at least 2 hours every morning and let the sun take over a bit. On cloudy/ no sun days, i keep them on lights 24/7. I bought a timer but was too lazy to learn it. Told myself I'd do it later and here we are. Since its working out, no harm done.
d05b54e19646fb530c735beb617ba095.jpg

34de0962ebfc2eb49c247cedd2b4ddb3.jpg

a3e5b07dde59bddc7189608c06c406d8.jpg

I'm very happy with the color and balance now. What a difference one day makes!

I defoliated heavily daily. Otherwise, can't see nothing from top. Bud sites all covered. They showed zero signs of stress, which makes me even bolder...lol. Hope this round of defo lasts longer.

Pots already feel significantly lighter after just 1.5 days after watering till run off, so liking that part too...

LSTed the stunted WW2 last night and pic from few hours later
1eb491c3132dbcea2bf94203a551f865.jpg

dbdf5d92771991a78643df61ec9f127f.jpg

These were from last night. This morning her space was much more invaded. Had to retrain this morning but didn't take a pic. Lets see how she does later in the day.

Tea is still brewing...any tips on what to notice/ pay attention to?

Tiring morning....Been doing LST maintenance almost daily. The girls are getting bigger and bigger so its getting harder and more complicated. Quite overwhelming for the first timer in me. Not sure i can keep up.

Its impossible to not touch each other now in the grow space. And their pots are in saucers, so they at least are a few inches away to begin with. The stunted plant WW2 is now a blessing in disguise as her space gets shared.

Good thing is their canopy being quite even, except for that one main cola sticking out from a PE. I broke it like 80% or so but it came back. So now i can't bend it again...but we'll see....
16e9dae317d4fdf54dd00e4baadacad4.jpg

You can see that the color is much more even now. Just 8 hours ago, the difference was very obvious. I think its the cooler temps at night with much more CO2 that always seem to make them grow more at night. Plus, they are on 24/0 lights. I turn off the cobs to rest them for at least 2 hours every morning and let the sun take over a bit. On cloudy/ no sun days, i keep them on lights 24/7. I bought a timer but was too lazy to learn it. Told myself I'd do it later and here we are. Since its working out, no harm done.
d05b54e19646fb530c735beb617ba095.jpg

34de0962ebfc2eb49c247cedd2b4ddb3.jpg

a3e5b07dde59bddc7189608c06c406d8.jpg

I'm very happy with the color and balance now. What a difference one day makes!

I defoliated heavily daily. Otherwise, can't see nothing from top. Bud sites all covered. They showed zero signs of stress, which makes me even bolder...lol. Hope this round of defo lasts longer.

Pots already feel significantly lighter after just 1.5 days after watering till run off, so liking that part too...

LSTed the stunted WW2 last night and pic from few hours later
1eb491c3132dbcea2bf94203a551f865.jpg

dbdf5d92771991a78643df61ec9f127f.jpg

These were from last night. This morning her space was much more invaded. Had to retrain this morning but didn't take a pic. Lets see how she does later in the day.

Tea is still brewing...any tips on what to notice/ pay attention to?

So it's sounds like you supercropped your PE.. if you do that, then make sure you tie it down as you would during lst. Supercropping is a great method of training for autos. If you wanna avoid topping and FIM, cheers :pighug: :hooka: :pass:
5a75a991858c2e610d9434fe78c62ac3.gif

So it's sounds like you supercropped your PE.. if you do that, then make sure you tie it down as you would during lst. Supercropping is a great method of training for autos. If you wanna avoid topping and FIM, cheers :pighug: :hooka: :pass:
5a75a991858c2e610d9434fe78c62ac3.gif

Did not supercrop. But open to the possibility. Its just that I've FIMmed and LST so far. With defoliation, i really don't see any need for supercropping. I did try it on a big fan leaf once but it came back in a few hours. Rubbed the stem soft and gently bend. I think i got it down if i need to do it. But the tying down part after supercropping is what I never really understood, in terms of how?

This is really helpful if im ever faced with a plant too tall. So really appreciate your input

Back