Indoor **First Soil Grow In Years, Multistrain, 1/2 Auto 1/2 Photoperiod**

S

SelfLoathe

Welcome To My Grow, All Comments Are Welcome...
About Me:
Had great success in multiple soil grow about 2 years ago. Decided to invest everything in a 30 site nft set up. I got root rot and epic FAIL. :). About that time BP had dumped oil into gulf so i went there and was stationed in Port Fourchon and cleaned the East beach. I did well ewnough i was given about 100 poor souls and sent to kalamazoo and stopped that mess. Now Im BACK!!

What Genetics We Going To Play With:

Short Stuff MI5 10 fem
Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel 10 reg
Cali Connection Jamaican OG 5 reg (not auto)
Delicious Seeds Black Russian 5 fem (not auto)
Dna Genetics Pure Afgan 5 reg (not auto)

I also, if any of you want to see these grown instead have:
Nirvana Swiss Cheese reg 5 (not auto)
DinaFem Critcal + reg? 1
DinaFem Blue Widow fem 1 (not auto)
DinaFem PowerKush fem 1 (not auto)
Ceres Seeds White Indica fem 1 (not auto)
Ceres Seeds Northern Lights/Skunk (not auto)

The Grow Room/ Equipment:
2 4x4 tents, 1 600w digi ballast, 1 600w hortiux super hps, 1 600w sunmax mh conversion bulb, 1 400w magnetic ballast, 1 400w hortilux super hps bulb, a vortex fan(cant remember specs), a magnum xxl hood with glass for 600w, a cheap wing for 400w, some other odds and ends im sure. All brand new except 400w ballast.

Grow Medium and Setup:
I've found plants loves o2 at their roots, hence hydroponics. Well i found safety, reliability, and general overall better taste in soil applications. I am a huge fan of Fox Farms Oceans Forest Soil. It smells like a woodland glade where gnomes live or something mystical like that. I take 2/3 Ocean forest mix it 1/3 perilite and im done. Easy, airy, good medium. Im sure theres others that you enjoy but this works for me and stick around ill show you. :D

Nutrients:
1 gal Bio Bizz Bio Grow Organic ph balanced
1 gal Bio Biz Bio Bloom Organic ph balanced
1 gal Bio Bizz Top Max Organic ph balanced
1 quart bio biz bio heaven

i chose this line because i dont have to mess with ph :). Now it did cost me around 300 for all but hopefully ill reap what ive sow2n here lol.

Water Theory:
Ok i know all about RO, distilled, blah blah blah. Im not operating, im not exactly overly concerned with water purity. Now before i get hit with all the post about clorine and chemicals and this and that. I live in country, i do not have city water, i take water from my well. Also ppm/ec is more of my concern in hydroponics.
I do highly believe in aeration of my water. I will be commandeering a rubbermaid to make into a resivour to hold un fertilized water. I will fill up gallon containers and water and feed plants accordinly. This res. will have 2-6 inch airstones constantly infusing water with o2. This water when brought to roots will encourage rapid growth.

CO2:
Im going to go very hood on this one. Every plant will get its own 20oz pop bottle with yeast water and sugar inside. From caps of bottles tubing will extend and wrap around plant, various times of the day i will shake bottle creating co2 gas.

I will take pictures of breeder packs and germinate seeds tonight. If you want other strains grown i need to know as space is limited. Thank you for time. My growology and other info will be presented in future. Please Stop by again... Need to make dinner.

Back