Mephisto Genetics First run LOS, featuring Ripley's, Fugue, and Creme Stomper

Hey thanks Fish, appreciate that ......

Also reading you are getting some worms .... as for feeding them you are going to wanna for sure include kelp, need, Karanja, alfalfa, malted barely and some composted poop, if possible, in their diet!
When the worms arrive ill have to inquire about feeding ratios n such. Thanks again Ob and Roasty for letting us clog up your page. Going to visit Uncle Jims next week when its a little warmer outside. Made my worm bin the other day. 2 bins with a spigot, I think I may add a third bin once they move though some material. Put together a nice home together for them, added about 200 worms from the yard, They seem to be happy and eating the blended concoction I came up with, broccoli, banana, strawberry, eggshell, a dusting of cornmeal. right now their in the house with all the tomato and pepper seedlings. Its really great how y'all are so willing to share knowlege. Truly stoked to be a part of this community, If you can call it that. Nows its time to go enjoy the sun. Spring rains have been incessant

PZJaymc.jpg

Sounds great! Can’t wait to see what you do with these girls! :thumbsup:

Well I seem to have killed the 3 beans soaked on 4/20, I think the gnats ate them cause I couldn't find any part of them when digging. I have since soaked more of the same beans, and have them sprouting today. Tried a mix of seed starter, castings, and drainage the first go, went with straight seed starter the successful go.

You absolutely killing it ..... LOS once dialed in should compete nicely ..... Will take a few more months but I’m excited to hear your personal take on coco verses LOS grown as for taste and kick!

Thanks MOB, really just winging it over here.
I can already tell you that the organic weed I've grown is better than the hydro, in taste, terps, potency, and bag appeal. Really all but yield. I expect another bump from LOS.

Looks nice and lush :toke:

Thanks DG, give me a minute to eff things up, usually happens when I get to full flower mode.

Looking very healthy and one in flower, nice ...... About now is when they will start taking off like crazy.

Yeah bro, they are impressing me right now.
Getting bigger! Glad to see them taking off. I will be following, good luck brotha

Thanks slow!!! Starting to get the gnats under control, hoping I can eradicate these bastards.

beautiful sight Roasty :worship:

Much appreciated FnF! :d5:

Day 43 for Creme Stomper and Fugue State, day 36 for Ripleys, day 22ish for the DP Auto Mazar. Gave each pot a fiskar haircut to the cover crop, and then covered all the leafage with a nice top dressing. Used 50/50 Oly Mtn compost/worm castings, then amended in some rock dust, gypsum, oyster shell flour, neem gold, neem ninja, malted barley, bokashi, humic acid, high P seabird guano, alfalfa meal, kelp meal. Then tossed in a few handfuls of premium wood bark mulch. Then misted with water to activate the mix. I have been alternating between top and bottom feeding, these pot are wicking very nicely. Each plants been getting roughly a quart of water daily, I expect more drinking in the coming weeks.
Also got some LactoB brewing (thanks @Organic Sinse ) that I will start using soon, also activated some EM1 that will also be used, not at the same time though.

I have been tying down the tops of ROG and FS periodically to slow down vertical growth and allow the lowers to climb up. I should have topped them at 4th node, but I didn't. CS is just a beautiful structure, all I've done with her is pinch the main stem below the top once.

0io4dTv.jpg

The new kids for the 10G pots are doing well, except for the DP AGOG which did not make it again (very old seeds). So I got a Meph Hubbabubba Haze soaking to take it's place.

zPyEbqV.jpg

Some bud shots of my Meph 2019 Artisanal Testers, 93 days in except PP taken at 87 and chopped.

Pink Panama

P3LJVY7.jpg

Super Orange Haze

6wnZ5FB.jpg

Hubbabubba Haze

KQtgpVZ.jpg

Mango Smile

OM4CeEj.jpg

Pic of the big ones

ladiUj6.jpg

Day 43 for Creme Stomper and Fugue State, day 36 for Ripleys, day 22ish for the DP Auto Mazar. Gave each pot a fiskar haircut to the cover crop, and then covered all the leafage with a nice top dressing. Used 50/50 Oly Mtn compost/worm castings, then amended in some rock dust, gypsum, oyster shell flour, neem gold, neem ninja, malted barley, bokashi, humic acid, high P seabird guano, alfalfa meal, kelp meal. Then tossed in a few handfuls of premium wood bark mulch. Then misted with water to activate the mix. I have been alternating between top and bottom feeding, these pot are wicking very nicely. Each plants been getting roughly a quart of water daily, I expect more drinking in the coming weeks.
Also got some LactoB brewing (thanks @Organic Sinse ) that I will start using soon, also activated some EM1 that will also be used, not at the same time though.

I have been tying down the tops of ROG and FS periodically to slow down vertical growth and allow the lowers to climb up. I should have topped them at 4th node, but I didn't. CS is just a beautiful structure, all I've done with her is pinch the main stem below the top once.

0io4dTv.jpg

The new kids for the 10G pots are doing well, except for the DP AGOG which did not make it again (very old seeds). So I got a Meph Hubbabubba Haze soaking to take it's place.

zPyEbqV.jpg

Some bud shots of my Meph 2019 Artisanal Testers, 93 days in except PP taken at 87 and chopped.

Pink Panama

P3LJVY7.jpg

Super Orange Haze

6wnZ5FB.jpg

Hubbabubba Haze

KQtgpVZ.jpg

Mango Smile

OM4CeEj.jpg

Pic of the big ones

ladiUj6.jpg
You don't mess around, that's one heck of a top dress recipe you got going! Lots of diversity!
Doesn't wicking make life easy!
cheers
os

Back