Mephisto Genetics First run LOS, featuring Ripley's, Fugue, and Creme Stomper

So I went ahead and chopped the Creme Stomper and Fugue, I think day 79. Both had real nice dense buds, but the CS was even more so. Took some pics before the :amazon:

m4PhuNB.jpg

8At6Jyh.jpg

iOi57hV.jpg

MnXIsLL.jpg

imoisV9.jpg

ING123G.jpg

So after harvest I went and plugged 2 new kids around 2 weeks old into the vacant pots. Left is Ghost Stomper, right is Orange Diesel.

lnRwIV0.jpg

:thanks::d5:

OK, took down Ripley's today. Here is the picks I got before the ax. She was a big poofball of buds, very leafy and a real pita to trim. Smells real nice though.

mCTRpl3.jpg

4T7nlj1.jpg

2oQicBy.jpg

Round 2 is fully under way.

ZOARCqt.jpg

Wow! Couple of nice harvests there Roasty, beautiful buddage! What did you think of your first LOS grow? The results look fantastic. Gonna go hunt down your other thread now...

Wow! Couple of nice harvests there Roasty, beautiful buddage! What did you think of your first LOS grow? The results look fantastic. Gonna go hunt down your other thread now...
Thanks DG!!!!
Round 1 got off on the wrong foot, yet still produced amazing buds. I probably suffered a little on yield, the quality makes up for it tho. Round 2 is off to a much better start.

Yes, your whole space is rocking! All the girls ... what a nice selection. You must love spending time there — quite the man cave you’ve got going.

You know, I hope in our lifetime, it’s as legal and accepted that you could just throw one of these ladies in the living room, or kitchen, or what have you. A shame we have to hide our beautiful hobby away.

A pot plant for every home, I tell you! USA! USA! :rofl: Fuck that, EARTH! :baked:

Any graceful way to get my feet wet with organics, say just a one plant thing? What would be a good way to get that going? Don’t tell me to look at all the threads, I get lost...

Yes, your whole space is rocking! All the girls ... what a nice selection. You must love spending time there — quite the man cave you’ve got going.

You know, I hope in our lifetime, it’s as legal and accepted that you could just throw one of these ladies in the living room, or kitchen, or what have you. A shame we have to hide our beautiful hobby away.

A pot plant for every home, I tell you! USA! USA! :rofl: Fuck that, EARTH! :baked:

Any graceful way to get my feet wet with organics, say just a one plant thing? What would be a good way to get that going? Don’t tell me to look at all the threads, I get lost...

Very nice post, couldn't agree more!

Well, the easy way is to get a bag of premium soil. I am trying the KiS Organics Bio-char Mix right out of the bag. Well I added some barley and worms, but that's it. 1 bag started a 10 gallon fabric pot and a 7 gallon fabric pot, with room to top dress and mulch.

Or, aquire the many, many ingredients, mix it all up, cook it for 4 weeks, then use. That's what I did for 7 of my pots.

Water only as needed.

Back