Mephisto Genetics First run LOS, featuring Ripley's, Fugue, and Creme Stomper

This looks like the proper setup for my space. Five plants in three gal is just to tight. My brother runs LOS and after watching Old boys Sams Fucking Monster, I'm soon to be a convert. Looking forward to watching your grow.

This looks like the proper setup for my space. Five plants in three gal is just to tight. My brother runs LOS and after watching Old boys Sams Fucking Monster, I'm soon to be a convert. Looking forward to watching your grow.

Awesome bro, glad to have you along for the journey. Yeah, ridiculous what Mr.OB has done, hope to get half that much.

Awesome bro, glad to have you along for the journey. Yeah, ridiculous what Mr.OB has done, hope to get half that much.
I got to get my worms ordered, The lady and I live in a communal situation with 3 others, so there will be plenty of good organic food for the worms. Im going to start two sky walkers, and when those are finished I'm gonna switch to Los. For the fall its looking like. Happy 420 Roasty, This bong rips for you.

Update, day 28ish for CS and FS, day 21ish for Ripley's

Things are improving, inoculated the soil with nematodes, and put up 5 sticky traps. The plants are doing well, despite.

kvBJU8s.jpg

Fugue left, Creme Stomper right
yZr5abG.jpg

Ripley's left
bgd0L1k.jpg

Very interesting to see how you are improving! Nice garden, healthy ladies and a beautiful green!
:drool:

I got to get my worms ordered, The lady and I live in a communal situation with 3 others, so there will be plenty of good organic food for the worms. Im going to start two sky walkers, and when those are finished I'm gonna switch to Los. For the fall its looking like. Happy 420 Roasty, This bong rips for you.

Yeah bro, I wish I'd started my worm bin months ago. Takes around 4 months to get to first harvest, so now is a perfect time to reap the rewards in fall. I have bought a lot of castings and compost for this first run, hope to cut those costs by making my own.

Hell's yeah on the Skywalker!!! Very OG funky she is. Nice size too.

Happy 420 to you as well, and thanks for the bonger!

:pass:

Very interesting to see how you are improving! Nice garden, healthy ladies and a beautiful green!
:drool:

Thank you much gringuito!!! Yeah since transplant they have really been happy, especially once I stopped over watering.

:pass:

Last edited:
Happy 4/20 all!!!

To celebrate I am going to soak 3 larger strains to go into 3 new 10G LOS pots that have been cooking for just over a month. I will start them in starter cups, and transplant after the testers are finished, as I have no extra space atm.

Testers 2-3 weeks left.

VqEyylB.jpg

Happy 4/20 all!!!

To celebrate I am going to soak 3 larger strains to go into 3 new 10G LOS pots that have been cooking for just over a month. I will start them in starter cups, and transplant after the testers are finished, as I have no extra space atm.

Testers 2-3 weeks left.

VqEyylB.jpg
Hey Roasty — really looking super fine in there. Love what you are doing. What are you soaking?

Happy 420!

Hey Roasty — really looking super fine in there. Love what you are doing. What are you soaking?

Happy 420!

Thanks DG!!!

Well I got a Mephisto Super Orange Haze, should have been released today, but Meph is having banking issues so the drop delayed. Plus the first one I ran was kind of a freak, looks good now though.
Then I got a FB's Stardawg, first go with her.
Last 1 soaking is a DP Auto Glueberry OG. First go as well. Have seen pounders come from this gal.

Thanks DG!!!

Well I got a Mephisto Super Orange Haze, should have been released today, but Meph is having banking issues so the drop delayed. Plus the first one I ran was kind of a freak, looks good now though.
Then I got a FB's Stardawg, first go with her.
Last 1 soaking is a DP Auto Glueberry OG. First go as well. Have seen pounders come from this gal.
Sounds great! Can’t wait to see what you do with these girls! :thumbsup:

Happy 4/20 all!!!

Testers 2-3 weeks left.

VqEyylB.jpg

You absolutely killing it ..... LOS once dialed in should compete nicely ..... Will take a few more months but I’m excited to hear your personal take on coco verses LOS grown as for taste and kick!

Back