Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

Some dry buds off the Himalayan blue diesel, a little bit fluffy but not a bad toke!
9d0d187b35aacb90a75c666c2b0f5a10.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@cayennecuervo - Can also give you some tips on heat loving strains, @Growtogrow as well
Let me get back to you on that I have some friends that live and grow in Death Valley area and know exactly what you're talking about. Good strains for Heat.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks man, what do you think about Dinafem Moby dick? I think I remember you growing the auto version and having problems with mould?

Loved the mobydick...great toke...mold was a bit of an issue, but not bad on the moby xxl i grew out. The toke was stellar
IMG_5702.JPG

Loved the mobydick...great toke...mold was a bit of an issue, but not bad on the moby xxl i grew out. The toke was stellar
View attachment 949122
Thanks man looks like some top shelf bud!! I just ordered a few moby dick photo beans, I can't wait to try them!!

That will be great, it's just spring here and temps are all ready around 33c of a day, in summer we get a couple of months of around 40c!!
Let me get back to you on that I have some friends that live and grow in Death Valley area and know exactly what you're talking about. Good strains for Heat.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks man looks like some top shelf bud!! I just ordered a few moby dick photo beans, I can't wait to try them!!

Use the search engine and seek out cayennecuervo's outdoor grow...it was a desert grow, and some strains did better...if i am recalling correctly the auto night queen kicked ass, which kind of makes sense as the genetics are afghani based if i am recalling correctly

Well I had a great few days away fishing only to come home and find a shit load of caterpillars had decimated the girls. I managed to selvage about a half ounce off the green crack, all the other girls were cut down and thrown in the trash. I threw out 6 ladies in total all only had a couple of weeks to go until they would have been ready!! The joys of growing outdoor!! On the plus side I still have a couple of plants not long into flower that they didn't seem interested in, so I sprayed with some crushed chillies and garlic. @912GreenSkell any tips on how to prevent this happening again? My girls are currently the only green vegetation for miles due to the dry weather.

Thanks archie, the little fuckers ate the bud from the inside out.
catapillars :wall: @perpet was hit real real hard with them, @SUNDOG to had some troubles.id never heard of the things before but they a menace.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back