New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Exciting, WB! She looks ready to go to me too!
Looks like pretty good bud appeal with this color and rock hardness too.
IMG_20201016_231820934_HDR.jpg

Is that under natural light? Beautiful!

Under the SP3000

Go to pg 42 mid page for more natural light
Looking absolutely great bud and I love colorful strains so beautiful to look @ and they look very frosty hope they stay rock hard for ya it will be a great yield

Looking absolutely great bud and I love colorful strains so beautiful to look @ and they look very frosty hope they stay rock hard for ya it will be a great yield
It should be a majority of quality bud. Even the small bottom buds are pretty hard and frosty. Almost no trichs on the sugar leaves either. There really won't be much if any for concentrates.....maybe a tiny bit when I finish trim before bagging of jar if my Grove bags don't get here in time.
Miss Wispy's nuggs are getting pretty frosty and hard too. I'm guessng 2 weeks min on her. She will have some for concentrates as well the frosty leaf Gelato.

The only thing more outstanding than WildBill's grow is the quality of bud from those $2.00 Linda GG#4 auto seeds! I'd put these up against any auto GG on the market at any price!

The only thing more outstanding than WildBill's grow is the quality of bud from those $2.00 Linda GG#4 auto seeds! I'd put these up against any auto GG on the market at any price!
I would buy their branded seeds again!

Seeds should be 5$ or less no matter wat imo and I hope to see a day where they are 1$ each reguardless or variety ect this hole lets sell stuff to get rich and make a killing on is crazy and I ruining the culture love seeing these are such good quality means there's hope yet. Super excited for the smoke reports @WildBill and with ur attention to detail those will be a good read. Any thoughts on ur next grow? strains and you were thinking earth box if I remember correctly right? If so should be wild def interested to see the next one.

Back