New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Nope! Still a tad too moist................gonna be midnight.

Well, gave the witches brew to the girls about 20 hours ago. I only gave them about 3/4 of a gallon each. Ph of the brew did go down some more to 5.8. Since with my alkaline water, I don't have any Ph up, so I just diluted it a bit.
The leaves on the big GG#4 have lifted up a bit, it may have helped a bit. I sould see something by Monday for sure.

I'm eager to sample some of the big GG#$ nice and cured, but I'm even more stoked to sample the Gelato all cured. Man she's smelling so damn nice the last couple days! Kinda like it's name, it starting to develope a sweet creamy smell. VERY interesting! It was
REALLY prominent a few min ago. Sheeeesh!

One question: I have never brewed a tea longer than 48 hours when applying. to veggie or hay. Will it harm canna in a container? I'm thinking about another small dose if it's dry 6 hours into this light cycle or 18 hours in the morning. Anyone have some input?

Last edited:
Well, gave the witches brew to the girls about 20 hours ago. I only gave them about 3/4 of a gallon each. Ph of the brew did go down some more to 5.8. Since with my alkaline water, I don't have any Ph up, so I just diluted it a bit.
The leaves on the big GG#4 have lifted up a bit, it may have helped a bit. I sould see something by Monday for sure.

I'm eager to sample some of the big GG#$ nice and cured, but I'm even more stoked to sample the Gelato all cured. Man she's smelling so damn nice the last couple days! Kinda like it's name, it starting to develope a sweet creamy smell. VERY interesting! It was
REALLY prominent a few min ago. Sheeeesh!

One question: I have never brewed a tea longer than 48 hours when applying. to veggie or hay. Will it harm canna in a container? I'm thinking about another small dose if it's dry 6 hours into this light cycle or 18 hours in the morning. Anyone have some input?
I cant wait to see final pics of the gelato I'm definitely interested in that one for sure, also has miss wispy still fattening from bottom up if so that's a different trait ice only seen that a few time personally but I find it interesting also is the other maturing the same?

I cant wait to see final pics of the gelato I'm definitely interested in that one for sure, also has miss wispy still fattening from bottom up if so that's a different trait ice only seen that a few time personally but I find it interesting also is the other maturing the same?
I think the odd lower and side maturing may be from reflected light. I didn't rotate her for a while and it seems it trends to be kinda less prevailant on one side......the side that was facing the other plants. I hope Miss Wispy's buds mature like the 15gal pot GG#4 with density, size and filling in the gaps. As every day passes, this seems to be the case. Hopefully the stems will tolerate the the growing weight until I chop the other two. I'd really like to be able to finish her under the Mars more directly and maybe use the Cali light for side lighting and rotate her on a set schedule and rig up support with duct taping the bamboo stays together to form longer ones. It could get quite interesting.

edit...........The Gelato is getting noticably frostier from day to day and is having quite a bit of new growth on the buds. It's quite encouraging. Those sugar leaves are going to be a bane and treasure. Unless I use the canna brush, it's gonna take a long time to trim her buds/cola.............but there will be a LOT for processing later. One positive, I should get a slower dry even in the paper bags.

Last edited:
I think the odd lower and side maturing may be from reflected light. I didn't rotate her for a while and it seems it trends to be kinda less prevailant on one side......the side that was facing the other plants. I hope Miss Wispy's buds mature like the 15gal pot GG#4 with density, size and filling in the gaps. As every day passes, this seems to be the case. Hopefully the stems will tolerate the the growing weight until I chop the other two. I'd really like to be able to finish her under the Mars more directly and maybe use the Cali light for side lighting and rotate her on a set schedule and rig up support with duct taping the bamboo stays together to form longer ones. It could get quite interesting.

edit...........The Gelato is getting noticably frostier from day to day and is having quite a bit of new growth on the buds. It's quite encouraging. Those sugar leaves are going to be a bane and treasure. Unless I use the canna brush, it's gonna take a long time to trim her buds/cola.............but there will be a LOT for processing later. One positive, I should get a slower dry even in the paper bags.
Interesting I've seen lazy suezens hooked up to a motor to slowly spin around on a timer but it was a single plant I bet yours will 1 of those monster unicorns.

Here's something to aspire to duplicate! It's a screen shot from a youtube reminder for today's Bubbleman's live show today.
Clipboard01.jpg

Got Miss Wispy supported pretty well 3ft bamboo stays and got them positioned well for airflow. I got a little bit of light bleach from me not moving up the lights soon enough with her continued growth. Not too bad, but still there. I did move up the lights about 2in.

Still trucking along are the Gelato and 15gal GG#4 girls.

The GG#4 buds are still fattening and new growth is still coming in. Trichs are roughly the same in maturity. I still see clears, but is that because of new growth?

The Gelato is just swelling and packing on the frost. I still think a canna brush will be best way to trim her up. With all the frost she's putting on the sugar leaves, I won't be able to trim a full cola without having to stop and swap or clean my sizzlers. She just smells wonderful!

Last edited:
Looks like the 15gal GG#4 will be chopped Wed or Fri. Just checked with my scope and I saw some ambers in almost every spot I picked on most of the colas.
What do you guys think?

2020-10-19-190212.jpg

2020-10-19-190246.jpg

2020-10-16-101200.jpg
2020-10-19-190340.jpg

Back