New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

The dragstrip was South Glens Falls, track is long gone though and so am I lol, haven't lived in that area in many years.

Btw I learned to drive at nine.. driving a 1937 Packard field car that belong to my best friend. His father ran a wrecking yard so we got to drive quite a few different cars!

I'm getting old i think...... lol! it was Art Arfons lol not Craig Breedlove, though I'd met him also

I'm getting old i think...... lol! it was Art Arfons lol not Craig Breedlove, though I'd met him also
LOL! You've slept and smoked since then. I do remember "TV" Tommy Ivo drove the Green Monster waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. When the Monster had a aircraft fighter engine in it's first rendition.

Just blended and added the malted barley to the WildBill's automatic majic herb tea maker with a custom Fruit of Loom knee sock.
For S&G's, I checked the Ph of the tea after adding the barley. It was 7.0, about right for the amount of molassas I added to that much water with my alkaline tap water. I just wanted to check and document it in my grow. I'm not expecting much of a change if any.

Just blended and added the malted barley to the WildBill's automatic majic herb tea maker with a custom Fruit of Loom knee sock.
For S&G's, I checked the Ph of the tea after adding the barley. It was 7.0, about right for the amount of molassas I added to that much water with my alkaline tap water. I just wanted to check and document it in my grow. I'm not expecting much of a change if any.
No pics since Tuesday. Tsk tsk tsk lol

These little white things are all over my little Gelato33! I think they are getting more numerous!:sadcry:

IMG_20201016_093648286_HDR.jpg

Here's a close up to see if derek420colorado can tell what's happening!

2020-10-16-101200.jpg

Ok........nuff of the morning silliness.

VERY nice smells coming from the Gelato. Her bud are fattening up and firming up. I do see a few ambers with her too. I think she'll make more ambers that the GG#4s before harvest with all the clears still around in so many numbers. Anyone with input on a smoke report on this strain with more ambers?

I pulled Miss Wispy out and moved around some of her crazy branches and removed just a few leaves for light.. Her branch structure is so damn haphazard. Buds are building quite nicely in size, firmness and frost. She'll have far more larf than the others, but with the sugar leaves from the Gelato, I'll have PLENTY to throw in the freezer for processing later. Looks like I'll have to buy some bags soon. I'll have to figure out in which direction I need to go with that.
IMG_20201016_095914335_HDR.jpg

The big GG#4 girl is approaching chop in just a few days. As of this morning, she's still just a tiny bit too moist down deep to give her the tea. Maybe by the time the next light cycle starts in about 7 hours, she'll be ready. I'll shoot for that time, unless I'm playing Red Dead or killing squeakers in GTA. I'll go ahead a feed before midnight to give at least 12hrs of light. I want to give her at least 3 more days to see if the feed will make a difference with her.
Loving the color!
IMG_20201016_100636312.jpg

Finding more ambers, still a good amount of clears.
2020-10-16-101140.jpg

2020-10-16-101018.jpg

2020-10-16-100957.jpg

Group pic

Gelato33 Day 82
Miss wispy Day 79

GG#4 15gal pot Day 77
IMG_20201016_100445350_HDR.jpg

Very interesting!
The compost tea did have a change. The Ph just tested at 5.9. That's a pretty good amount of change in about 14 hours. Even though the 7.0 was likely due to the molassas, I wish I had checked the Ph at the very beginning.

Back