New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

I see nothing wrong with it! I'm more of a "just add water" kinda grower in organics. I like to build a mix that let's the plants grow natural. It was hard at first to grow KISS style, we all want to just get in there and fiddle with things, but I came to appreciate it for being low stress. I'm a firm believer that if you get your soil right, you won't need to add a thing, at least for autos. Photos, it will depend on how long they take to flower, according to the breeders. I think the limit of my style is 90-100 days without amending to soil. I recently had a photo that went 143 days total............ never again! Glad I didn't grow that one organic.

Not knocking your method in any way either. I'm going back organic maybe eventually using large, no till fabric pots. I figure that way, if something happened to me, my lady, who has MS, could grow her medicine without too much difficulty.

I like Megacrop but I hate mixing and measuring, and testing this and testing that, I find it aggravating some days.

These girls are organic, about 3 weeks from finish I think. They've had nothing but water since day one.

Pineapple Poison - SMALL-pic2 -10-12-2020.jpg

Yeah, I just want to give 'em the best I can do at this point.
Ya see any problems with what I have planned?

Damn! I forgot to post I added 4 cap fulll(just less of a Tablespoon) of molasses.

Stop it!!!!! LOL! I miss my hot rodding days! Rebuilt my first engine, a 283 froma 57 chevy, when I was 11 years old. Stuffed a Chevy 348 tripower into a 40 Dodge coupe when I was 16. Grew up with a best friend who's father owned an auto wrecking yard. Leaned to drive at 9 on a 37 Packard! What a field car! Owned several muscle cars too. Right now, I'm looking at classic sports cars, might buy a 1978 MGB. Yah know, a 2.8 Chevy V6 will fit in it nicely in a B model..............

Yeah, not gonna hurt anything I don't think. I won't lose anything really, since this media will get recycled in some fashion....either for a canna grow or other use.

I've not built many Poncho engines, but I have a pretty cool big cube stroker turbo build coming up for a friend for his next racing season. I'm excited for the build! I have Butler (Poncho Gods...LOL!)on speed dial for any questions or tips.

That can be an issue finding good quality anyways it is for me anyway if it's not ordered online you won't find any where I live unless u find wild spots that have a good amount under leaf litter.
Ain't that the damn truth! I could probably get some from my older worm bin, but it wasn't quite ready when that damn racoon got into it. I did find the best EWC I've seen, excluding my own in the past, at a little organic store that's close to TxRebel/Mark . It's just plain beautiful! Feels funny saying that about worm poop! LOL! He makes it with the help of rabbits. LOL! VERY finely sifted with nothing but EWC. A little expensive, but the quality is superior.
Unlike the pure crap I got from Texas Worm Ranch. Great worms though!

Stop it!!!!! LOL! I miss my hot rodding days! Rebuilt my first engine, a 283 froma 57 chevy, when I was 11 years old. Stuffed a Chevy 348 tripower into a 40 Dodge coupe when I was 16. Grew up with a best friend who's father owned an auto wrecking yard. Leaned to drive at 9 on a 37 Packard! What a field car! Owned several muscle cars too. Right now, I'm looking at classic sports cars, might buy a 1978 MGB. Yah know, a 2.8 Chevy V6 will fit in it nicely in a B model..............
LMMFAO!
I've had feelers out to a bunch of friends and looking at salvage sites for a 2015-17 Coyote engine and 6R80 auto from a Mustang or F150 to transplant into my 03Mach1. It was my race car that I want to bring back to the streets.
The engine is a crazy built 4.6 DOHC turbo engine that dynoed at 1345RWHP after a short break in. I outran my cage cert by quite a large margin. I built it mainly to showcase the turbo system. It bumped me up to a class that there was no way I could be competitive even if I added bars to the cage for a new cert. All I could do with it is grudge race at outlaw tracks or street race. It's far too dangerous to drive on the street without wearing a helmet all the time because of the cage. The transmission is not very street friendly with no overdrive and with the lower compression of the engine, it would be a dog running N/A.
I'm not looking to stop the rotation of the earth. Just a cool fast car with a little surprise that I can drive anywhere. A little shot of nitrous would bump the coyote to around 600RWHP. That's plenty for me now.

Hey bill, how long did it take your GG to flower? Mine haven't but my Blue Dragons are 1/2 done!

Hey bill, how long did it take your GG to flower? Mine haven't but my Blue Dragons are 1/2 done!
I don't remember off hand. It's vampire day at the VA. When I get back, I'll look it up. It wasn't very early if I remember correctly.

LMMFAO!
I've had feelers out to a bunch of friends and looking at salvage sites for a 2015-17 Coyote engine and 6R80 auto from a Mustang or F150 to transplant into my 03Mach1. It was my race car that I want to bring back to the streets.
The engine is a crazy built 4.6 DOHC turbo engine that dynoed at 1345RWHP after a short break in. I outran my cage cert by quite a large margin. I built it mainly to showcase the turbo system. It bumped me up to a class that there was no way I could be competitive even if I added bars to the cage for a new cert. All I could do with it is grudge race at outlaw tracks or street race. It's far too dangerous to drive on the street without wearing a helmet all the time because of the cage. The transmission is not very street friendly with no overdrive and with the lower compression of the engine, it would be a dog running N/A.
I'm not looking to stop the rotation of the earth. Just a cool fast car with a little surprise that I can drive anywhere. A little shot of nitrous would bump the coyote to around 600RWHP. That's plenty for me now.
That sounds sick man I love turbo cars and high rpm motors Na both are awsome I'm making a fun 200whp in a 2200lb car awsome on streets and track and get 35+ mpg highway absolutely love cars would love to afford a real v8 build but as your aware expensive and I am poor but still like to rip. Would love to see the setup and stuff 1 day that would be cool awsome to hear of a fellow gear head/grower

That sounds sick man I love turbo cars and high rpm motors Na both are awsome I'm making a fun 200whp in a 2200lb car awsome on streets and track and get 35+ mpg highway absolutely love cars would love to afford a real v8 build but as your aware expensive and I am poor but still like to rip. Would love to see the setup and stuff 1 day that would be cool awsome to hear of a fellow gear head/grower
I love turbos! My first Mustang was a turbo back in '79. Nothing like a high HP turbo car on a drag strip............the pull on the big end is insane!

A friend and I were hired by Craig Breedlove to stand watch on the Green Monster. Wish I still had the pic of the three of us! Craig said when he arrived Sunday morning : " If I could get away with it, I'd give you guys a ride!" One of the best days of my life!

I love turbos! My first Mustang was a turbo back in '79. Nothing like a high HP turbo car on a drag strip............the pull on the big end is insane!

A friend and I were hired by Craig Breedlove to stand watch on the Green Monster. Wish I still had the pic of the three of us! Craig said when he arrived Sunday morning : " If I could get away with it, I'd give you guys a ride!" One of the best days of my life!
The one that Ivo drove?

Back