New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

I'm surprised by the amber in your GG at 83 days. All your ladies are looking great!

I put my GGs in the 12/12 tent and stretch started today. Now these are only in 1 gallon pots.... I measured the tallest one today and she's 31" tall! I'm debating transplanting her at this late stage bur she's so tall that when the pot dries, she tips over!! LOL!
Damn! Did yours express the more sativa phenome?

Here she is, another inch taller today

GG auto pic1 -10-23-2020.jpg

As of this morning, no gnats. So the DE will remain on top and bottom feeding and watering until all girls finish. F gnats!

I think the two Linda Seed GG#4 may have a nitrogen sensitivity or their root system is more sensitive to gnat larva or it could be a combo of the two. The soon to be chopped GG#4 is still fattening and firming buds and still showing some new growth. And with a watering of almost 2 gallons that she took up very quickly, I think the malted barley little concoction tea may have done the trick and help clean up and reset of sorts the root system. But I think it's a smaller system now. It may just be a semi-normal end of life leaf fade I'm seeing, but I do think it was influenced by the gnat problem. Miss Wispy is showing somewhat similar leaf fade, but there is the light burn/stress she got when I didn't adjust the light situation quick enough. She's still growing her buds quite nicely. I don't see changing any thing with her. I'm gonna disect the rootball of both girls once chopped to maybe gain some insight on what happened.

When I chop the other GG#4, I will move Miss Wispy to the front under the SP3000 mainly, move the Gelato to the back, take the platforms from the chopped and raise up the Gelato. Both Miss Wispy and the Gelato have done well in the rear of the tent. This move should capitalize on bud production on the more numerous bud site in Miss Wispy.

The Gelato33 has trucked thru this with no signs of problems in the leaves. Her buds are swelling and growing with each day. Her water consumption has returned to close to what I perceive as "normal". She looks VERY healthy and the frost is piling up very nicely on bud and sugar leaves. The only negative I can say about this strain is the sugar leaf to bud ratio. It's just crazy high and I'm expecting a pain in da azz when I trim her. I REALLY can't see me wet trimming her. This girl is VERY sticky! When her chop time comes, I think I'm just gonna light trim, section her and place in paper bags. The dry should be a bit slower than the GG#4 and I'll hit her with the Canna brush when she's at the proper moisture level.

Linda Seed Gelato33 Day 88
Only found a few ambers searching all over. First pic seems to be out of the norm for maturity levels
View attachment 1245427

More typical
View attachment 1245428

Natural light with flash
View attachment 1245429

No flash
View attachment 1245430

Linda Seeds GG#4 15gal Day 83
View attachment 1245432
View attachment 1245433
View attachment 1245435

Linda Seeds GG#4 "Miss Wispy" Day 85

Didn't take any trich pics, but there's nice development.
Sorry about the burple!
View attachment 1245442
View attachment 1245445

Group pic
View attachment 1245443
View attachment 1245446
Lookin great. Getting close

Really looking forward to a smoke report!
Paper bags and Grove bags are waiting fer the chop!
The funk the girls are putting out is just plain mouthwatering. The smoke should prove interesting. The high WILL be there. Test buds are kicking!

Back