New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Couchlock?? I consider it gravity enhancement for sofas.......... :smoking:

I thought I was seeing things yesterday, but it's there. The buds on the 15gal GG#4 are showing some purple developing.
Used my scope to see the trichs, but really have to hunt for the very few ambers.

Oh the smells!!!!

LOL! I think Linda Seeds swapped seeds on my order! I think I got some Amnesia strain!
Pain was really bad last night, so I took some of the tests bud and vaped. The last ting I remember was watching South Park and nodding off in bed and thinking I should take my glasses off.
My glasses are nowhere to be found. I never get up to pee and can't figure out where they went. Maybe they got some of the smoke, mutated and grew legs? LOL! I;m at a loss to what happened! Maybe I have a ghost in this old house! LOL!

On a positive note, I've been able to keep the tent around 40% +/- 3 ans in the mid to low 70s*F. Bud heft on all the girls is increasing and progressing very nicely. The general purlping of the buds is an interesting occurance. The tent has not had the cooler temps to bring out color. Must be a strain or phenome trait.
Miss Wispy is still on a mission to fatten up the buds.

Last edited:
Some autos don't produce many amber trichs, some not at all. I find that when it gets hard to find a clear trich, their done, and cloudy trich already contain CBN. You might have a long wait if you expect a large percentage of amber trichs.

I thought I was seeing things yesterday, but it's there. The buds on the 15gal GG#4 are showing some purple developing.
Used my scope to see the trichs, but really have to hunt for the very few ambers.

Oh the smells!!!!

Some autos don't produce many amber trichs, some not at all. I find that when it gets hard to find a clear trich, their done, and cloudy trich already contain CBN. You might have a long wait if you expect a large percentage of amber trichs.
Advice taken, there are still quite a fair percentage of clears on the buds and the number of trichs are still increasing. They are getting pretty frosty! I think the lower humidity and temp are helping with bud development.

Updated pics and a question.

Little Miss Wispy Day 74
.............continuing to outgrow her nickname!
No! That's not snow or cocaine on the top of the soil. I saw a few gnats, so I broke out the DE a few days ago and gave all the girls a pretty heavy dose. Been bottom watering since to give the DE a chance to work. I've never used DE in a container. Is there anything I should know or watch for if I start watering from the top again? Will the major element, calcium, be released as it hits the more acidic soil or water when feeding? Can it cause any problems?
You can now see my way of corralling her crazy branching.
IMG_20201013_083229645_HDR.jpg

Gelato33 Day 79

She's really filling out quite well! A couple of colas are crazy thick
IMG_20201013_084150161.jpg

GG#4 15gal pot Day 76
IMG_20201013_081048175.jpg

IMG_20201013_081249695.jpg

IMG_20201013_081329189.jpg

Now, I see a trend on some leaves on the 15gal GG#4. Yeah, there's a tiny bit of nitrogen burn on the tips, but both the GG#4 are a bit nitrogen sensitive. There is a general fading on the vein areas on some leaves. There's a little bit of alligatoring, but no tacoing.
Is this just end of life cycle fading or do I have a problem?
IMG_20201013_083749860.jpg

Lookin solid .... Don’t think there is any issue, end of cycle IMO - After 11-12 weeks they certainly are near the end .... Will be interesting to see dry weight - especially the smaller 10 gal verses 15 gallon.

DE won't hurt a thing, it does have Ca but it's very slow release. And that looks like light burn, although it could be Mg def caused by the nute burn. Let her dry a bit and give her just water from the bottom to reduce nurtient levels a bit, for the next 2 waterings.

Updated pics and a question.

Little Miss Wispy Day 74 .............continuing to outgrow her nickname!
No! That's not snow or cocaine on the top of the soil. I saw a few gnats, so I broke out the DE a few days ago and gave all the girls a pretty heavy dose. Been bottom watering since to give the DE a chance to work. I've never used DE in a container. Is there anything I should know or watch for if I start watering from the top again? Will the major element, calcium, be released as it hits the more acidic soil or water when feeding? Can it cause any problems?
You can now see my way of corralling her crazy branching.
View attachment 1242619

Gelato33 Day 79
She's really filling out quite well! A couple of colas are crazy thick
View attachment 1242623

GG#4 15gal pot Day 76

View attachment 1242624
View attachment 1242626
View attachment 1242628

Now, I see a trend on some leaves on the 15gal GG#4. Yeah, there's a tiny bit of nitrogen burn on the tips, but both the GG#4 are a bit nitrogen sensitive. There is a general fading on the vein areas on some leaves. There's a little bit of alligatoring, but no tacoing.
Is this just end of life cycle fading or do I have a problem?
View attachment 1242629

Lookin solid .... Don’t think there is any issue, end of cycle IMO - After 11-12 weeks they certainly are near the end .... Will be interesting to see dry weight - especially the smaller 10 gal verses 15 gallon.
Thanks!
It's 15 gal VS 7 gal.
If The GG#4 in the 7gal pot continues to fill out fully like the other GG#4 phenome in the 15gal pot, she should surpass the yield of the the 15 gal pt by quite a large amount.
It would have been a great comparison if they had been of the same phenome or clones.

Thanks for the input!

Last edited:
Back