New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Now that question prob get 50 different answers :biggrin: Growing outdoors, I always notice how much stronger the terps are at night, and I'd chop my outdoors a few hours after sundown. So I just go with a few hours of dark .:eek1: Kyote science :rofl:
You are going to have a great harvest an your vet bro will be very happy me thinks:joy: Great grow :weed::weed:
Yeah, I kinda figured the answers would be like that. I'll just chop at the beginning of the light cycle. On the day before the one that gets chopped, I'll fully water her about 6hrs before the end of the light cycle to make sure the plant is fully watered to help with a good slow dry.

My Vet friend is a deserving guy. He and his wife finally had a baby last month after 14 years of marriage.....high school sweethearts.
He's just a killer new Dad and takes care of the baby probably a bit more than his wife because he is really enjoying doing it. I'm a bit jealous that he gets to spend that much time with his first child.....a boy at that. Deployments on my first boy and an insane work schedule at Subase Pearl on my second son gave me very little time to spend with them while young.................although I did wake up MANY mornings in my rocking chair with my second boy.
The Army totally screwed him up with an operation they performed on him and left him with massive nerve pain. He went thru the opiate BS that the VA hands out like candy for a bit of time and realized how stupid it is.
If I can find and grow some strain that helps he and I, then that's what I'm gonna do.

Thanks man! I think I've, so far, done a pretty good job on my first grow of canna. The next will be better.

Yeah, I kinda figured the answers would be like that. I'll just chop at the beginning of the light cycle. On the day before the one that gets chopped, I'll fully water her about 6hrs before the end of the light cycle to make sure the plant is fully watered to help with a good slow dry.

My Vet friend is a deserving guy. He and his wife finally had a baby last month after 14 years of marriage.....high school sweethearts.
He's just a killer new Dad and takes care of the baby probably a bit more than his wife because he is really enjoying doing it. I'm a bit jealous that he gets to spend that much time with his first child.....a boy at that. Deployments on my first boy and an insane work schedule at Subase Pearl on my second son gave me very little time to spend with them while young.................although I did wake up MANY mornings in my rocking chair with my second boy.
The Army totally screwed him up with an operation they performed on him and left him with massive nerve pain. He went thru the opiate BS that the VA hands out like candy for a bit of time and realized how stupid it is.
If I can find and grow some strain that helps he and I, then that's what I'm gonna do.

Thanks man! I think I've, so far, done a pretty good job on my first grow of canna. The next will be better.

Yep kids are amazing. I have a son who will be 38 in December, and a daughter who is 19. It's legal for her to grow now in Canada, so we are going to do a couple small grows together this fall/winter. Me son is a pinball wizard :wiz:, glass blower, graffiti painting musician.

I've had a couple knee surgeries, and had the top half of me lungs removed 25 years ago. And a heart attack 10 years ago. Two docs have told me cannabis is a big part of me still being alive. Who am I to argue?:rofl:

I spent a bit of time at Ft Ord back in the early 70's. Remember going up to Monterrey College for a Cheech n Chong show :pimp:

I had a lot of friends who got horribly messed up from Nam. :sadcry:

And yep, that's me as well. :thumbsup: The next grow will be better :biggrin: Peace brother :peace:

Miss Wispy got her much needed attention. She got a little bit more trimming for light and air flow. It wasn't a lot.
I did solve, hopefully to chop, her flailing outer branches. I used a technique I've never seen. I call it "The Miss Wispy". :baked: :rofl:
I just put two of these thin bamboo stays on either side of some weak limbs, combine two or three of the soft wires, loop a couple wraps around one stay and then loop around the other stay. I can adjust how far out I let the fall outward. I adjusted the height to still let them sway, but enough to support them. It should be enough sway to help strengthen her structure.

I'm switching the tent back to 12noon to 6pm for the off cycle. Just easier to keep the temps and humidity where I want it.

Miss Wispy has been shooting up 'roids! She's bulking up very nicely. I just wish her structure was a bit more organized, but it's what it is!
For size prospective: Miss Wispy is a few inches over 3ft tall now.
IMG_20201010_181523818_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to add.............Miss Wispy is getting nicely stinky!

Just did a search for ambers. Still very very few on Miss Wispy.
Gelato 33 is still mostly clear.

Last edited:
Starting to look like you need to rename her to Miss Chubby!

Miss Wispy got her much needed attention. She got a little bit more trimming for light and air flow. It wasn't a lot.
I did solve, hopefully to chop, her flailing outer branches. I used a technique I've never seen. I call it "The Miss Wispy". :baked: :rofl:
I just put two of these thin bamboo stays on either side of some weak limbs, combine two or three of the soft wires, loop a couple wraps around one stay and then loop around the other stay. I can adjust how far out I let the fall outward. I adjusted the height to still let them sway, but enough to support them. It should be enough sway to help strengthen her structure.

I'm switching the tent back to 12noon to 6pm for the off cycle. Just easier to keep the temps and humidity where I want it.

Miss Wispy has been shooting up 'roids! She's bulking up very nicely. I just wish her structure was a bit more organized, but it's what it is!
For size prospective: Miss Wispy is a few inches over 3ft tall now.
View attachment 1241850

Starting to look like you need to rename her to Miss Chubby!
LOL! Yeah, she's fattening up and stacking up the buds like crazy! It's just interesting how she is turning out. If her buds get as fat as the 15 gal GG#4, it's gonna be a pretty damn good yield!

This bud off the 15 gal is sure gonna be good once dried and cured. I'm LIT as F! :baked: :rofl:
U took a sneak a toke off it nice does it feel like the other 1 effects wise? I really enjoy the gg4 genetics I've not had a bad 1 obviously some are better then others but all very good overall

U took a sneak a toke off it nice does it feel like the other 1 effects wise? I really enjoy the gg4 genetics I've not had a bad 1 obviously some are better then others but all very good overall
I have to watch couch lock. Got keep mind very active. Deals with pain well. It will be interesting when ready.

I have to watch couch lock. Got keep mind very active. Deals with pain well. It will be interesting when ready.
I'm right with you on that I prefer a motivational want to do stuff I mean I do enjoy indica but generally the end of day when it's time to veg out and chill. Anyways keep up the good work love looking @ your grow it very well done.

Back