New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

I don't mind being a bad influence lol I bet she is some fire should be cool to compare @ final chop
LOL! I just sat the bud on top of my dehumidifier. I'll just throw it in my herbalaire vape I got with pop22 recommendation. LUV that thing!

The Gelato will have quite a bit of good trim to process. She's pretty generous with trich production on the sugar leaves. The GG#4s are pretty much keeping it on the bud structure.
With all the girls making very hard buds, even the lower buds on Miss Wispy, I'm thinking I won't have a large amount of trim and larf to process, I'll probably just throw the trim in the freezer until I get something like the Lift. I love brownies, so I'll probally do that with maybe some infused olive oil for some canna salad and canna baked taters! Haven't ate breakfast and I'm making myself hungry! LOL!

LOL! I just sat the bud on top of my dehumidifier. I'll just throw it in my herbalaire vape I got with pop22 recommendation. LUV that thing!

The Gelato will have quite a bit of good trim to process. She's pretty generous with trich production on the sugar leaves. The GG#4s are pretty much keeping it on the bud structure.
With all the girls making very hard buds, even the lower buds on Miss Wispy, I'm thinking I won't have a large amount of trim and larf to process, I'll probably just throw the trim in the freezer until I get something like the Lift. I love brownies, so I'll probally do that with maybe some infused olive oil for some canna salad and canna baked taters! Haven't ate breakfast and I'm making myself hungry! LOL!
Just a thing I've found making eddibles is take and use grain alcohol to make an extract then use that oil in your olive oil or anything really that way you can make real potent ones and anywhere inbetween also makes storing much easier bc you can add the extract to anything that will be heated now if you decarb it will be active so you can add to already cooked food either way is great i eat 400mg to 500mg a day which is about a half gram and love it it really helps my back and knees when I don't have that dose I can't move as well mobility wise, anyways I can't wait to see wat u do and the attention to detail u have is exceptional so should be awsome.

Just a thing I've found making eddibles is take and use grain alcohol to make an extract then use that oil in your olive oil or anything really that way you can make real potent ones and anywhere inbetween also makes storing much easier bc you can add the extract to anything that will be heated now if you decarb it will be active so you can add to already cooked food either way is great i eat 400mg to 500mg a day which is about a half gram and love it it really helps my back and knees when I don't have that dose I can't move as well mobility wise, anyways I can't wait to see wat u do and the attention to detail u have is exceptional so should be awsome.
Yeah, I'm gonna do a lot of edibles later. I think it will be better to keep my pain to a reasonable level..

It's Tuesday.........off to PT and acupuncture session.

Fitzy
Did a vape on the Gelato and it was a pretty dang good high. Mostly a head high and NO couch lock at all. Pretty powerful that settled into just a plain mellow high. Even it being this immature, it wasn't racy at all. It did help with pain a bit, not as much as the GG#4 though.
When it matures, it should be a damn good wakeybakey!

Got all the girls a half gal of top water tap water with some Mycos. Waiting about 30 min for that to soak in and then bottom water to full absorbtion and I'll check the trichomes with my scope while they suck up the water and I'll post pics later.

Trichome are maturing. Still lots clears, but more cloudy with no ambers.

GG#4 day 68

2020-10-07-094348.jpg

2020-10-07-094310.jpg

2020-10-07-094213.jpg

Gelato33 Day 73
2020-10-07-094153.jpg

2020-10-07-094030.jpg

Oh yeah! I forgot Miss Wispy.
She is still packing on the buds at a rate you can see a daily difference. The stacking is really nice. And the silly girl is still growing upwards at a pretty good rate.

Had to move both lights up 2in.
Miss Wispy in her bud growth is out pacing the others on water consumption. Gonna have to clear some more inner leaves on her in the next few days for light and air flow.
Found only a very few ambers today on the GG@4 15gal out of covering everything really well.
The Gelato33 is still largely clear

GG#4 day 70
2020-10-09-080328.jpg

2020-10-09-080341.jpg

2020-10-09-080353.jpg

Gelato33 Day 75

2020-10-09-080920.jpg

2020-10-09-080934.jpg

Had to move both lights up 2in.
Miss Wispy in her bud growth is out pacing the others on water consumption. Gonna have to clear some more inner leaves on her in the next few days for light and air flow.
Found only a very few ambers today on the GG@4 15gal out of covering everything really well.
The Gelato33 is still largely clear

GG#4 day 70
View attachment 1241331
View attachment 1241332
View attachment 1241335

Gelato33 Day 75

View attachment 1241337

View attachment 1241338
Gettin real close my friend

Yup!
Do they really need 48hrs of darkness before chop or is that "Bro Science"?

Now that question prob get 50 different answers :biggrin: Growing outdoors, I always notice how much stronger the terps are at night, and I'd chop my outdoors a few hours after sundown. So I just go with a few hours of dark .:eek1: Kyote science :rofl:
You are going to have a great harvest an your vet bro will be very happy me thinks:joy: Great grow :weed::weed:

Back