New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

pop22

Miss Wispy IS drinking quite a lot! She keeps this up, she will blow the other two outta the water in production like you suggested might happen.
I think you're gonna like the GG#4. Even at the early ripeness, it's damn sneaky on the couch lock. If you're up and active, it's pretty dang good high and still do a lot of things.......mowed with my Bad Boy riding mower ripped. If you sit down, you'd better be actively doing something! It's bit me in the ass twice with a two and a half nap in the middle of the day........................Something I almost NEVER do.

Miss Wispy's bud formation is looking a lot like the 15gal was at this stage. That's a very good sign for her production. Stacking on op of each other and then filling the gap.

Miss Wispy's bud formation is looking a lot like the 15gal was at this stage. That's a very good sign for her production. Stacking on op of each other and then filling the gap.
That's awsome I actually have a photo doing something similar it stacked real well but wasn't filling in as I thought it should so I pulled it out to really look it over and it's bulking from the bottom up which I've never seen and it's taking awhile but the yield will be worth it. I'm excited to see the outcome they sure look great bud and keep up the amazing work.

That's awsome I actually have a photo doing something similar it stacked real well but wasn't filling in as I thought it should so I pulled it out to really look it over and it's bulking from the bottom up which I've never seen and it's taking awhile but the yield will be worth it. I'm excited to see the outcome they sure look great bud and keep up the amazing work.
Thanks!
This one did similar. The outer lower bulked first and still doing well. ALL the larger buds are hard and the limbs are getting nice heft!

WEEK 10

Closer look on Miss Wispy shows she needs more clearing for airflow and light. It wasn't a lot this time, but were key areas that needed it.

Pulled the Gelato out to get to Wispy, so I took a revealing pic.

Linda Seeds Gelato33 Day 70
IMG_20201004_162623941.jpg

IMG_20201004_162649324.jpg

Linda Seeds GGG#4 15gal Day 67
................sorry about the flash!
IMG_20201004_173443050.jpg

Linda Seeds GGG#4 Miss Wispy Day 65

IMG_20201004_173103110a.jpg

Thanks!
This one did similar. The outer lower bulked first and still doing well. ALL the larger buds are hard and the limbs are getting nice heft!

WEEK 10

Closer look on Miss Wispy shows she needs more clearing for airflow and light. It wasn't a lot this time, but were key areas that needed it.

Pulled the Gelato out to get to Wispy, so I took a revealing pic.

Linda Seeds Gelato33 Day 70
View attachment 1239989

View attachment 1239990

Linda Seeds GGG#4 15gal Day 67
................sorry about the flash!
View attachment 1239994

Linda Seeds GGG#4 Miss Wispy Day 65

View attachment 1240002

That one is going to end up like @Teetee and his 20 ounce beast

Looks super
Thanks!
That’s going to.be a lot of weed!!!
Hopefully I'll take this run to the end zone! LOL!
I hope it will help the pain my Vet friend has. His situation and my pain spurred me to start this grow.
I'm just not understanding this stall of sorts with the 15gal GG#4 and Gelato with their water uptake. It seems to have improved a little with the lower humidity. It's still not where it should be at this stage. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Miss Wispy is drinking like a sailor his first time in Subic Bay "Da PI" Philippines,

Gave the girls a little treat this morning. Some may not be available to the plant before chop at this late stage. It's not gonna get wasted and a pretty good portion WILL be available.
I malted some two row organic barley for my worms. They got a smoothie with malted barley, Thorvin kelp and the trimmings from Miss Wispy. The worms had eaten all the leaves from earlier trimmings with only some stems not quite fully eaten left. These smoothies go really quick with the worms! They must love it!

I ground up some kelp and added it to the barley with a little left over. I gave each girl two teas spoons of the ground up kelp "flour" by sprinkling it on the top. Each girl got some of the kelp/barley smoothie and each girl got a half gallon of Ph'd tap water with a little molasses and MC ppm'd to 522. With the spray rig set to fan, I washed everything into the top soil and waited 30 min. After waiting, each got 1/2 gal in the tray of the same water. Each took up the pan feeding quickly. Miss Wispy took up 1/3 gal more and the others got another 1/4 gal and all took it up within 30 min.

While the water consumption of the 15gal GG#4 and the gelato isn't where I feel it should be at this stage, there still is noticeable growth in the buds and continues at an acceptable level. I just wish it was more. I'm sure gonna do a "postmortem" on the root structure to see if I can detect any problems.
Trichome production and maturing is still progressing nicely. Still mostly clear with no amber. LOTS of frost!

Gelato33
2020-10-05-102742.jpg

2020-10-05-102828.jpg

GG#4 15gal
2020-10-05-102954.jpg

2020-10-05-103141.jpg

Back