New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Little Miss Wispy gets my "Little Canna That Could" award! :woohoo:

I've underestimated Miss Wispy! I hope she'll forgive me! :eyebrows:
I guess my main attention being on the two more developed ladies. I'd look at her, check the general condition of her leaves, check how tall she is getting and look at the maple syrup in February bud development. I knew she was improving, but the last three days seems she has got production in high gear.
The way they are stacking at this point of bud maturity, it's gonna be interesting. There are LOTS of bud sites and developing colas. No doubt about it, I'll have to rig up some support pretty soon. I think the little bamboo stays will be best for the way I do things. Yoyos would be cool, but restrictive. I'm too much hands on kinda guy. I'm not really worried about disturbing the roots as most of the stays will be on the edge of the bag.
Things like this keeps amazing me and sure helps keep my interest going when growing canna!
BEFORE
IMG_20200930_111708655_HDR.jpg

WORM FOOD
IMG_20200930_133751028_HDR.jpg

AFTER
IMG_20200930_133933021_HDR.jpg

BUD BUDS BUDS!

IMG_20200930_134023244_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200930_134042766_HDR.jpg

Three Sisters
IMG_20200930_134743112_HDR.jpg

I knew she was going to pound out a big pile of buds! She's just taking her time and doing the job right! lol!

Watered and fed the girls with tap water (left my rain water out in the sun and algae bloom took over) and only molasses.
Lower humidity has increased the water uptake and the girls seem to like it.
Miss Wispy was really thirsty!!!!! Good sign!

I guess I need to buy a more professional Ph meter with a replaceable bulb.
Any good recommendations?

Organics and PH ..... I never worry or even check, sorry no recommendation!

Extech, made by FLIR, can't get much better! I use the PH110 which uses a refillable probe. Probes go bad because the fuild inside the probe becomes contaminated by the test solution over time. The enter vias osmosis. Although the one fault with this is I found no guidelines for its use. So I empty and refill my probe every two weeks I'm actually going to email tech support and ask about proper procedure. Either way though, the probes should last much longer. I use to change the probe on my PH 100 once a year.wither it needed it or not. I should get two years or more from this probe.

http://www.extech.com/products/PH110

I guess I need to buy a more professional Ph meter with a replaceable bulb.
Any good recommendations?

You only get lucky as long as your water is good..... my tap water, which is a combination of well and spring water, kills canna in any medium.

Organics and PH ..... I never worry or even check, sorry no recommendation!

Back