New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Great growing environment today................. 42% humidity and 74*F

derek420colorado

Here's some pics of my ladies naughty bits that you wanted. I had to give them food and water before they'd let me take the pics. :eyebrows: :rofl:

Still a good bit to go.

Gelato 33
2020-09-29-214536.jpg

2020-09-29-214717.jpg

GG#4
2020-09-29-214758.jpg

This one sucks but still cool
2020-09-29-214823.jpg

Looking great, WB! That cut opened them up and brought direct light through the canopy. Buds are fat! Oooooweeeeee!

Looking great, WB! That cut opened them up and brought direct light through the canopy. Buds are fat! Oooooweeeeee!
Thanks!
That was my intent for airflow and light. I think any defol past those two points is detrimental to production, especially this late in flower.
I do think that fairly heavy defol in pre or early flower can stimulate bud site and bud developement, but the reason for defol remains the same. I used the same proceedure on Indeterminate tomatoes for a better quality plant for a longer time. You can do the same with a Determinate tomato to make them flower more and sorta on your time frame, naturally that's a one time thing with a determinate tomato .

YES! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lil' Miss Wispy has finally shown trichome production! :woohoo::woohoo:

I'm gonna pull her out today and give her a once over. Pretty sure she's gonna need some defol for air flow. There does seem to be a sorta a layer of a thicker layer of leaves down low and that's where I'll look closely.
With her just now showing trichome production, naturally she's gonna run a lot longer than the others, but she could turn out to be the biggest producer of the three. While I'm disappointed on the large delay, I'm excited about what her end production could be!

While a little frustrating, this is one of the reasons I find canna so interesting to grow.

edit.....................today is day 63 for her

Last edited:
Nice! Cant wait to see what she does now!

Back