New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

I've been adding leaves in my top dresses and they definitely brake down well and I have no worms just fungi and bacteria so I bet those worms are loving it I would use worms but with small pots and them going dryer than I would like they would die and I wouldn't want to murder the real gardeners lol
With my regular worm bed full of adults again and my new bed thriving, I'll enlist a hoard of little gardeners to my next grow.
With that being said, the next grow will probably be in Earthboxes, most likely the regular size. I like having lots of soil!
I may get two of each. The regulars for proven performers and the Jrs for testing. It's just that if I'm gonna grow something, I'm gonna give it the environment to grow it's best and it's largest it's capable of doing. Growing in solo cups and small pots is cool, it just not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I made another platform to set the two plants on top. This one is made with 1X6s, so I'll just swap out the one I made yesterday with this one and put the GG#4 15 gal on the 1X4s.

I'll post new pics after I do some trimming and manipulation with the Gelato.

Swapped the stands and it's a better canopy.

The Gelato got a bit of a trim to open up some close areas. A few colas were too close and had bushy fan leaves. This girl is fattening up nicely and getting frosty! At 51 days, it's probably another two or three weeks.

Little Miss Wispy is still growing UP and buds are slowly developing......it's still progress though. If the buds get fat, I've got some thin bamboo canes to prop her up. Hopefully I'll use ALL of them, but at this point, it's wishful thinking. It's strange how different it is from the 15 gal pot GG#4. She's gonna throw a wrench into starting the next grow. She's well behind the others in bud development. I guess I can still sprout new beans with the light being so high. I'll jump that hurdle when I come to it.

The 15gal GG#4 is just doing great! I'd grow this again if I was assured of getting this phenome.

All the girls got a top watering of tap water, a little molasses and some Mycos Ph'd to 6.7. The all got a bottom watering with plain tap water Ph'd to 6.6. The 13gal took a full gallon of top water and just over a half gallon bottom water. The 2 7gal pots took half gal top water and just over half gal bottom water.

IMG_20200914_202324889_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200914_202421637_HDR.jpg

GG#4 15gal pot
IMG_20200915_000504602_HDR.jpg

Damn awesome! And from a $2.00 seed!

Swapped the stands and it's a better canopy.

The Gelato got a bit of a trim to open up some close areas. A few colas were too close and had bushy fan leaves. This girl is fattening up nicely and getting frosty! At 51 days, it's probably another two or three weeks.

Little Miss Wispy is still growing UP and buds are slowly developing......it's still progress though. If the buds get fat, I've got some thin bamboo canes to prop her up. Hopefully I'll use ALL of them, but at this point, it's wishful thinking. It's strange how different it is from the 15 gal pot GG#4. She's gonna throw a wrench into starting the next grow. She's well behind the others in bud development. I guess I can still sprout new beans with the light being so high. I'll jump that hurdle when I come to it.

The 15gal GG#4 is just doing great! I'd grow this again if I was assured of getting this phenome.

All the girls got a top watering of tap water, a little molasses and some Mycos Ph'd to 6.7. The all got a bottom watering with plain tap water Ph'd to 6.6. The 13gal took a full gallon of top water and just over a half gallon bottom water. The 2 7gal pots took half gal top water and just over half gal bottom water.

View attachment 1233765View attachment 1233766

GG#4 15gal pot
View attachment 1233768

Damn awesome! And from a $2.00 seed!
I LIKE CHEAP.........................with value!

I think the GG#4 would be interesting to grow it mostly natural form and only lst the side branches. Grow 6 in 5 or 7gal pots with at least 600watts in a 4X4 tent. That would be a full tent and LOTS of bud!
I should have done this a week or more ago, but I moved the Gelato33 up with the 15gal GG#4 to be underneath the Mars SP3000. We'll see how much of a difference the move makes I do know that I'm gonna get another SP3000 after this grow. I'd get one of the FC 6500 model, but I don't like them not having a specific driver listed. "Reliably sourced components including inventronics drivers " bothers me.
600 or 650watts would rock in my 4X4!!!

Moved Gelato33...............please excuse the burple
Gelato move.jpg

Inventronics drivers are legit. HLG uses the EUD 600 in their commercial lights I believe. Those drivers are programmable and feature rich compared to Meanwell and just as reliable.

I came for the plants though. They look beautiful, good luck. :dancer:

Inventronics drivers are legit. HLG uses the EUD 600 in their commercial lights I believe. Those drivers are programmable and feature rich compared to Meanwell and just as reliable.

I came for the plants though. They look beautiful, good luck. :dancer:
Thanks for the info!

And thanks for complimenting my girls! I'll tell them what you said as soon as they wake up. :cheers:

Can't friggin sleep!!!
So I go and look at the girls at their mid-day. The Gelato is fine on water(I slighly over watered her yesterday)over and I have a bud fighting for dominance and I can't find a good place to pull it over and it's pretty stocky. I'll revisit it later today with a fresh head.
The GG#4s are both good on water and will be fed tomorrow.

Going back the short squatty Gelato, she may be short, but she is packing on the bud and frosting them up. Tomorrow I'll test out my new macro lens for some frost pics.

In the mean time, here's a sweet little bud pic from the Gelato. :eyebrows:

Another 2 or 3 weeks.............insert evil scientist :muahaha:

GelatoBUD.jpg

Looks yummy!

Can't friggin sleep!!!
So I go and look at the girls at their mid-day. The Gelato is fine on water(I slighly over watered her yesterday)over and I have a bud fighting for dominance and I can't find a good place to pull it over and it's pretty stocky. I'll revisit it later today with a fresh head.
The GG#4s are both good on water and will be fed tomorrow.

Going back the short squatty Gelato, she may be short, but she is packing on the bud and frosting them up. Tomorrow I'll test out my new macro lens for some frost pics.

In the mean time, here's a sweet little bud pic from the Gelato. :eyebrows:

Another 2 or 3 weeks.............insert evil scientist :muahaha:

View attachment 1234327

Back