New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Well, it's time! I have to do something with lil' Miss Wispy. She needs some defol. She's just too bushy for good air flow and it's just going to get more bushy. I'll do it after the new light cycle starts at 6PM.
IMG_20200912_092538240.jpg

IMG_20200912_092513166.jpg

Well, the guy that was supposed to show up at noon is going to be late, so I just went ahead and done the job. It will give her 6 hours to recover before the new light cycle starts up.
She really did need this! Cleared out all the stuff in the lower canopy and got rid of the wispy lower off shoots. She should be more sturdy now, better air flow and energy redirected where it's better utilized. Didn't go crazy with it, but I did take a fair bit off.
She fits a bit better in the tent, but she's getting taller. Gonna have to raise the light at the next cycle start and I'm gonna make a few platforms outta 2X4s to bump up the 15gal GG#4 and use on the Gelato instead of the bricks.
Looks like the stems in the top canopy are starting to form buds close to the main stalk and not branching off on their own. It will be interesting to see how the buds form thru the remainder of the grow

Well, the guy that was supposed to show up at noon is going to be late, so I just went ahead and done the job. It will give her 6 hours to recover before the new light cycle starts up.
She really did need this! Cleared out all the stuff in the lower canopy and got rid of the wispy lower off shoots. She should be more sturdy now, better air flow and energy redirected where it's better utilized. Didn't go crazy with it, but I did take a fair bit off.
She fits a bit better in the tent, but she's getting taller. Gonna have to raise the light at the next cycle start and I'm gonna make a few platforms outta 2X4s to bump up the 15gal GG#4 and use on the Gelato instead of the bricks.
Looks like the stems in the top canopy are starting to form buds close to the main stalk and not branching off on their own. It will be interesting to see how the buds form thru the remainder of the grow
Lookin good grobro! You are gonna have a tent full of crazy good bud

Well, it's time! I have to do something with lil' Miss Wispy. She needs some defol. She's just too bushy for good air flow and it's just going to get more bushy. I'll do it after the new light cycle starts at 6PM.
View attachment 1232711
View attachment 1232713
Blah. I wish I understood defol better. It'd probably have stopped some issues I've got going with my Mango. Yours looks so 'clean' as far as light pen goes. Canopy looks hella even too!

Well, I made a little stand to help even up the Gelato 33 with the rest of the canopy. I think I'll make one for the GG#4 15gal pot.

Wouldn't have to do this if the 7gal GG#4 hadn't chose to just put on a crazy stretch. LOL! Her buds are fattening up and spacing getting tighter.
All got fed with rainwater/MegaCrop with ppm of 525. Both 7gal pots took a gallon and the 15gal pot took almost 3/4 gal.

Nice frost developing on the Gelato and GG#4 15gal pot.

Day 49: Linda Seeds Gelato33 7gal
Day 46: Linda seeds GG4 7gal
Day 44: Linda seeds GG4 15gal

Gelato33 7gal
IMG_20200914_015552318_HDR.jpg

GG4 7gal
IMG_20200914_015619266_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200914_015636085_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200914_015810657_HDR.jpg

A gander at the girls a few min. ago this morning reveals another 3/4 inch growth for the GG#4 7gal pot................7 hours later.

I do need to do some sort of "adjusting" to the Gelato. She's getting a little too compact and need to spread out the tops a bit. I'll do that before the beginning of the off cycle in a few hours.

I also took one of the fans and lowered it to get air flow below the canopy.

edit.............Raised the lights up 2 more inches. Lights are now at 54inches from the grow tent floor.

Last edited:
FYI.................My worms are going NUTS over the canna smoothie I made from the trimmings the other day. Gonna be doing that from now on! :headbang:

FYI.................My worms are going NUTS over the canna smoothie I made from the trimmings the other day. Gonna be doing that from now on! :headbang:
I've been adding leaves in my top dresses and they definitely brake down well and I have no worms just fungi and bacteria so I bet those worms are loving it I would use worms but with small pots and them going dryer than I would like they would die and I wouldn't want to murder the real gardeners lol

Back