New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Couldn't sleep last night, so I lst the gelato33 and trimmed slightly to open her up a little. She is really packing on the buds. She drank a gallon and a half. I top dressed with a cup of EWC and watered it in with the rain water.
I also gave Miss Wispy GG#4 the same EWC and water. I moved around a few stems.
Spun Miss Fatty GG#4 around and made some adjustments. She is STOCKY WITH THICK limbs! The main stem is pretty much set in it's position. She's not moving! She didn't need water. That surprised me, but at second thought, I remembered I gave her a really good slow top water and fully watered with a bottom soak two days ago.
I think the LST is pretty much over. They are all over each other now. LOL! I knew that I'd have a full tent with 3 plants, but I really didn't think it would be so at this early in the grow.
I think I'll do the same thing on my next run of more sativa leaning Meph beans. Although I've been thinking about MrOldBoy and ol Sam and thinking two regular Earthboxes would fit perfect for my style. Especially since I intend to have another SP3000 in the tent for 600 watts of grow power.

Ph probed the soil on all were 6.7 just as a fyi.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I lst the gelato33 and trimmed slightly to open her up a little. She is really packing on the buds. She drank a gallon and a half. I top dressed with a cup of EWC and watered it in with the rain water.
Spun Miss Fatty GG#4 around and made some adjustments. She is STOCKY WITH THICK limbs! The main stem is pretty much set in it's position. She's not moving! She didn't need water. That surprised me, but at second thought, I remembered I gave her a really good slow top water and fully watered with a bottom soak two days ago.
I think the LST is pretty much over. They are all over each other now. LOL! I knew that I'd have a full tent with 3 plants, but I really didn't think it would be so at this early in the grow.
I think I'll do the same thing on my next run of more sativa leaning Meph beans. Although I've been thinking about MrOldBoy and ol Sam and thinking two regular Earthboxes would fit perfect for my style. Especially since I intend to have another SP3000 in the tent for 600 watts of grow power.

I'm suprised u didn't think it would be this early I did especially after the first 30days I had never seen how you grow ect but you keep them happy and there in big pots so I would be surprised@ anything less really they look super good. Also random? have you noticed that some heavy indica plants give a more social sativa like buzz the gelato I've had was like that and I really hope this is too bc I'm looking for that specific 1.

I'm suprised u didn't think it would be this early I did especially after the first 30days I had never seen how you grow ect but you keep them happy and there in big pots so I would be surprised@ anything less really they look super good. Also random? have you noticed that some heavy indica plants give a more social sativa like buzz the gelato I've had was like that and I really hope this is too bc I'm looking for that specific 1.
Thanks!
Yeah....I've had some weed gifted to me last month that was up lifting, so I went out to the shop to start a light paint correction to a new vette. The dealer really scratched it up in make-ready. I'm zipping along, had a damn good buzz going. I sit on my wheeled stool to get the sides. I'm knocking this out and after about 30 min doing the sides, I get heavy eyed. I had to go inside and brew some coffee, old sailors never stop drinking coffee, but it didn't work! LOL! I threw on some stand-up comedy on Netflix and zonked out. Don't know what it was, but it had a citrus/diesel smell and taste. If I could grow that strain, it would be my "Game and go to bed" weed!

Thanks!
Yeah....I've had some weed gifted to me last month that was up lifting, so I went out to the shop to start a light paint correction to a new vette. The dealer really scratched it up in make-ready. I'm zipping along, had a damn good buzz going. I sit on my wheeled stool to get the sides. I'm knocking this out and after about 30 min doing the sides, I get heavy eyed. I had to go inside and brew some coffee, old sailors never stop drinking coffee, but it didn't work! LOL! I threw on some stand-up comedy on Netflix and zonked out. Don't know what it was, but it had a citrus/diesel smell and taste. If I could grow that strain, it would be my "Game and go to bed" weed!
It's funny u say that bc I go to the dispensery to try strains and the ghost train haze they had effect wise sounds similar to wat I just described I'm really starting to think harvest time playing a much bigger role than wat I thought originaly and even now I've only grown 2 real sativas like I enjoy but I've not bought seeds in yrs so sativa stocks are limited lol. Anyways im wondering how different the smoke on the wispier gg4 compared to the other. Also wats up with the car I love cars if I could work on cars and grow my weed I would be a happy camper.

Beautiful work here @WildBill !
That space is filled out, the plants are happy and healthy.
You've put a lot of time and effort in, it shows.

It's funny u say that bc I go to the dispensery to try strains and the ghost train haze they had effect wise sounds similar to wat I just described I'm really starting to think harvest time playing a much bigger role than wat I thought originaly and even now I've only grown 2 real sativas like I enjoy but I've not bought seeds in yrs so sativa stocks are limited lol. Anyways im wondering how different the smoke on the wispier gg4 compared to the other. Also wats up with the car I love cars if I could work on cars and grow my weed I would be a happy camper.
Linda seeds says their GG#4 auto is more oppressive than the photo. The Miss Wispy will get cut when the trics are just cloudy. We'll see how that turns out.
I have a few exclusive clients that I detail their cars. I don't do the general public. The Vette guy has about 10 cars at last count. The Vette is his "econo-box"! LOL! I ceramic coated his Vette. He wanted me to fly out and do this car, but I told him I'm not flying until this Covid crap is done, so he shipped it. LOL! More money than brains, but he has killer taste in cars.
I used to drag race and crew chief for other racers. I have a few fast cars, but only one is reasonably streetable. That one is getting pulled apart to be brought back to a fully streetable car and keep it around 700RWHP.

Do you meter the light strengt?

Amazon product

Do you meter the light strengt?

Amazon product

No, I don't. I'm using the profile from a youtuber and Mars to give me guidance for the SP3000. I'm winging it on the CaliLightworks.. I'm watching how the plant react to give some guidance also, but it does seem to back up the PPFD profiles.
I'll probably get a meter sometime down the road, especially if I get another SP3000 or one of the spread multi-strip lights. I'd like to run a minimum of 600 true watts on further grows.

Back