New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

All the girls will get a bottom feeding this evening at the beginning of the light schedule with the last 5 gal of rainwater I have left.
Nothing other planned at the moment. Maybe some tucking if anything stands out.
I probably should look at trimming up Miss Wispy a little bit in the next few days, but I can still see good light penetration at the moment.

Size of the girls :

Linda Seeds Gelato33

Diameter: 24inches widest
Height: 13inches highest with 11inches average
IMG_20200911_082911212_HDR.jpg

Linda Seeds GG#4 7gal pot

Diameter: 32 widest
Height: 18inches tallest with 16 inches average
IMG_20200911_082930535_HDR.jpg

Linda Seeds GG#4 15gal pot

Diameter: 30inches widest
Height 15inches tallest with 13 average
IMG_20200911_082950927_HDR.jpg

Group
IMG_20200911_083155429_HDR.jpg

What size tent?

All the girls will get a bottom feeding this evening at the beginning of the light schedule with the last 5 gal of rainwater I have left.
Nothing other planned at the moment. Maybe some tucking if anything stands out.
I probably should look at trimming up Miss Wispy a little bit in the next few days, but I can still see good light penetration at the moment.

Size of the girls :

Linda Seeds Gelato33

Diameter: 24inches widest
Height: 13inches highest with 11inches average
View attachment 1232331

Linda Seeds GG#4 7gal pot

Diameter: 32 widest
Height: 18inches tallest with 16 inches average
View attachment 1232332

Linda Seeds GG#4 15gal pot

Diameter: 30inches widest
Height 15inches tallest with 13 average
View attachment 1232333

Group
View attachment 1232334

Looking great. It will be interesting to see what the pot size differences mean to the growth of the GG4. A really great experiment. Are you doing no till? I ask because eit would be interesting to see how each pot accommodated the roots for the plants, in addition to size yield comparison. Pretty cool stuff, Bill!

Looking great. It will be interesting to see what the pot size differences mean to the growth of the GG4. A really great experiment. Are you doing no till? I ask because eit would be interesting to see how each pot accommodated the roots for the plants, in addition to size yield comparison. Pretty cool stuff, Bill!
Lil' Miss Wispy threw a wrench into the comparison. Her main stalk is much smaller than the 15 gal. Now the Gelato33 is close to the same size as the 15 gal pot. I bet the Gelato's roots are quite extensive.
My feeding it a little different. I'm doing a organic based media, organic amendments and methods with top dressings. I also use MegaCrop, but use it as a supplement and only bottom feed. I don't have a problem using MC since it doesn't harm the microbes. I'm kinda using it like my friend does in his farming operation. He's got his very large operation 75% off any salt based fertilizers. Most of his soil fertility comes from the various cover crops he run when not growing a cash crop. We managed our farming operations pretty similarly ...as much as my smaller farm could manage.
After this grow is finished, I'm going to examine all the root systems to see how the grew and if I can see any problems.
I've got another batch of fully amended media cooking with close to the same recipe as the current grow with a couple slight additions. Hopefully I won't have any late term problem come up..

Cool, thanks for clarifying man. I thought they were getting the same treatment. It still will be interesting to see how differently the roots behaved. Are you going no till with the soil you are using now? What I find is that the soil gets better with each grow. I didn’t expect that at all. You are gonna love it.

Cool, thanks for clarifying man. I thought they were getting the same treatment. It still will be interesting to see how differently the roots behaved. Are you going no till with the soil you are using now? What I find is that the soil gets better with each grow. I didn’t expect that at all. You are gonna love it.
No, all get the same treatment. They may not get it the same day, but they get the same treatment.

Fell asleep before I could post this:

Just finished feeding and watering. The two 7 gal took 1 gal each. The 15 gal took a gallon and it still taking more.
Had to move up the lights another inch.
Just love looking at these girls packing on the bud!

Back