New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Well, the lens kit I ordered for my phone works fine and as described. It's just not as good as I hoped. I can still use it to determine ripeness.

gelato close.jpg

Had to boost up the Gelato a bit more, so I just put some blocks on one of the plywood squares I made yesterday for the other platforms and put it on top of the other platform. It raised it up better with the 15 gal GG#4.
Little Miss Wispy grew another 1 1/2 in from yesterday. Her buds are developing, but slowly.

Other two ladies are doing their thing and building buds.
Feed all three with tap water, MegaCrop to 550ppm and a little Molassas to bring the Ph down to 6.7. Top watered each with a half gallon.
I also bottom watered all three. The gelato took just over half a gallon. The 15gal GG#4 took almost two gallons and Little Miss Wispy took just over a gallon.
I'm just letting Little Miss Wispy do her thing. I'll probably trim underneath a little tomorrow, but the lst is over for her. other that adding little bamboo canes if her buds ever get heavy.

Flash with the lights off.
IMG_20200917_233338943.jpg

Well, the lens kit I ordered for my phone works fine and as described. It's just not as good as I hoped. I can still use it to determine ripeness.

View attachment 1234611

Had to boost up the Gelato a bit more, so I just put some blocks on one of the plywood squares I made yesterday for the other platforms and put it on top of the other platform. It raised it up better with the 15 gal GG#4.
Little Miss Wispy grew another 1 1/2 in from yesterday. Her buds are developing, but slowly.

Other two ladies are doing their thing and building buds.
Feed all three with tap water, MegaCrop to 550ppm and a little Molassas to bring the Ph down to 6.7. Top watered each with a half gallon.
I also bottom watered all three. The gelato took just over half a gallon. The 15gal GG#4 took almost two gallons and Little Miss Wispy took just over a gallon.
I'm just letting Little Miss Wispy do her thing. I'll probably trim underneath a little tomorrow, but the lst is over for her. other that adding little bamboo canes if her buds ever get heavy.

Flash with the lights off.
View attachment 1234622

Which lens kit did you get? I recently bought one and my macros came out well with some post processing. What phone are you using? Some process the images poorly unless you go to manual and even not then.

Thinking 18oz? :pimp: They look lovely, smooth sailing.

Which lens kit did you get? I recently bought one and my macros came out well with some post processing. What phone are you using? Some process the images poorly unless you go to manual and even not then.

Thinking 18oz? :pimp: They look lovely, smooth sailing.
I can get better pics if I play with it a bit and then play with them on the laptop.

There's no telling what I'll get from the 3 with Miss Wispy in the mix. I'm only working with 465 watts, so hopefully it will be more than that.

I didn't thin Miss Wispy any. I gave her a half-gal top water of tap water with MegaCrop and a little molassas to bring the Ph down to 6.5 at 750ppm. Yeah, I've upped it a little. I'm gonna see if she can take a little pushing. I have seen a little bit more developing in the buds.....some starting to be pretty good. Crossing my fingers they all start getting fatter sooner.

15Gal GG#4 is chugging along fattening the buds. Since I have two different lights, I try to make sure I rotate the plants a quarter each day.

The Gelato 33 sugar leaves are gonna be some great trim to freeze for concentrates! They are getting resinous and frosty.

Bit better buds on Miss Wispy
Pic shows the tips as a bad burn, but it's just light tips.

IMG_20200920_011209115.jpg

15gal GG#4 packing buds
IMG_20200920_011132751_HDR.jpg

Group pic!
IMG_20200920_011111089_HDR.jpg

Looking real good bud. They are definitely fattening up
Thanks man!
I wish I had more light in this grow. Either by another SP3000 or preferably a Mars FC6500. 600 watts VS 650 watts but with better distrubution. Is the FC6500 overkill for a 4X4, sure but you can move it up or dim it. That equals more flexibility and that's always great in any kind of grow.
I'm sure I could make that FC6500 shine!

Thanks man!
I wish I had more light in this grow. Either by another SP3000 or preferably a Mars FC6500. 600 watts VS 650 watts but with better distrubution. Is the FC6500 overkill for a 4X4, sure but you can move it up or dim it. That equals more flexibility and that's always great in any kind of grow.
I'm sure I could make that FC6500 shine!

The new FC series look pretty great. And I like the idea of more wattage, you can just dim them down for more efficiency. I just got an SP3000 and a TS2000 so the wife would kill me if I bought another light lol.

Great looking ladies in here, I'm gonna have to try out these Linda Seeds.

Back