New Grower First grow - RQS Northern Lights auto

If they go 80 days then this will be the time when they'll start putting on that 20% more weight. Even if they go 75 that's a chunk of that two weeks.

If they go 80 days then this will be the time when they'll start putting on that 20% more weight. Even if they go 75 that's a chunk of that two weeks.

I know, and I was expecting about 80 days. Feeling very impatient today is all.

I can't fault you bro I'm actually on a fairly tight schedule on my current grow with realistically about 80 days at the far end, so I'll be getting anxious come 65 days too I'm sure. Even if I wasn't on a tight schedule I'd be getting antsy knowing I was that close but not quite there.

Last edited:
Heh, Id be feelin the same way man. Ive been learning the hard way patient is really a virtue in growing what we grow.

Still looks good man.

I'm using Biobizz nutes, which are organic, do I need to flush?

Day 67

Putting on weight now!

0XJB0Na.jpg

SgAmx6Q.jpg

Nice! :)

Puffing up good now!

You don't have to flush with an organic setup, but if you decide to anyway you don't need the full 10 days. The way I see it since it doesn't pack such a wallop why not keep feeding as long as you can? The girls look incredible by the way, you're really making me excited for the next 7 weeks!!! And you were worried :p

...And you were worried :p

Yeah, they're going off like fireworks now.....:)

Personally, seeing that they are in "bud fill" mode, I'd be tempted to feed them a couple more times before the flush
but up to you and your examination/desires in the trichs....:)

Real smell to them now as well. If I rub the bud a little it's really fresh and peppery. At least another 10 days yet I'm guessing. I'm feeding with every water so she's going to get at least 3 more feeds.

What are you feeding them? I just picked up some Tiger Bloom, and some Big Bloom. I was going to go with Dynagro Bloom, but since it's been discontinued anyway I might as well find a new product now.

Back