New Grower First grow - RQS Northern Lights auto

th3x0xD.jpg

Looks like it's "opening back up" nicely!

Lot of bud sites..that plant is going to put on some weight!

The lst worked really well to open her up. If anything I'm a.bit worried there are too many sites. The main cola has finally finished stretching. I have the 300w cfl basically sitting in the middle of the plant and the mylar works a treat. Apart from feeding I feel I've done as much as I can for her and it's all down to luck now.

Messing around with the macro lens earlier. Day 49.

uO9gPVO.jpg

The lst worked really well to open her up. If anything I'm a.bit worried there are too many sites. The main cola has finally finished stretching. I have the 300w cfl basically sitting in the middle of the plant and the mylar works a treat. Apart from feeding I feel I've done as much as I can for her and it's all down to luck now.

Hey Gman that little lady is looking great! I grew lots of plants with cfl and always had good results! One suggestion I might make for the cfl growers is to make sure you reflect the light around the bulb onto your plants. I can't tell from the pics but it doesn't look like you have anything to reflect the light back down on the plants from the top. If you put a reflector above your bulb, you can use a lot more of those lumens.. Just something to think about

Can't wait to see how this lady fills out.. keep up the good work! :thumbs:

Really nice grow so far Gman, I'm doing an RQS NLA grow myself right now, but I'm nowhere near as far along as you, so it's good to see what my ladies might look like when they aren't girls anymore ;-) I bookmarked so I'll be back, keep up the good work!

Hey Gman that little lady is looking great! I grew lots of plants with cfl and always had good results! One suggestion I might make for the cfl growers is to make sure you reflect the light around the bulb onto your plants. I can't tell from the pics but it doesn't look like you have anything to reflect the light back down on the plants from the top. If you put a reflector above your bulb, you can use a lot more of those lumens.. Just something to think about

Can't wait to see how this lady fills out.. keep up the good work! :thumbs:

Thanks man. Actually there is a reflector about 4" above the bulb which covers the cupboard. I'll try and get a full shot of the cab later.

Back