New Grower First grow - RQS Northern Lights auto

Changed my cab around a little to fit a second grow in.

Roadrunner #2 broke the soil yesterday. Will be starting a new journal soon.

Full shot of the cab.

D3q7ewM.jpg

Day 39. How does she look?

vz2alxZ.jpg

FSTGv0d.jpg

Don't want to seem impatient but would really like some feedback please.

Hey Gman

She looks nice other than perhaps a slight N Toxicity showing in the top leaves. (thin, dark green and droop down)
Looks on track.

Another 30-40 days and she'll have fattened up for you!
:thumbs:

Cheers Blue. Should I flush with ph water?

No worries mate, I wouldn't flush, she's not that far away from being lovely! :)

Just lower the N in the feed a bit (or take it out and just use bloom nutes (most have some N in)) and on your next watering, water well with a decent amount of run off - 10% or so.

Will do. Thanks again man.

Hey Gman, Thanks for stopping by my first grow! I look at those pics and could tell something was off with those top leaves but I didn't have any specific knowledge about what was going on...I wanted to help or say something but I just don't know enough yet to offer anything useful. Just wanted you to know I was watching...

Sidenote: Every time I see your username, my mind flashes to the Mic vs. Mic Battle in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World...," Gideon Graves is G-Man?????!!!!!"

Last edited:
Can't say I've seen that. I'll put it on the watch list! Thanks for watching.

I've noticed a touch of nute burn this morning. I'm going to skip the next feed and just use ph water.

Quick update, watered with plain ph, then just used bloom nutes on the following watering. She seems to have responded quite well. The leaves have perked up a bit. Pics to follow later.

Back