New Grower First grow, Royal Dwarf, UK outdoor

Hey swan! Be keeping an eye out on your grow as often as i can find the time!!

hi mate i have just started my 1 st outdoor grow same as you in the uk under the same cfl i have 2 grows under my belt indoor with great success . my 2 have just broke the coco i was planning on letting them run for 2 weeks min indoor then popping them outside im the north of eng so im hoping weather permitting im hoping to get some tips off you on the way

Hey bud, check this thread out
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

Day 21:

Playing where's Wally..... Erm I mean where's Dwarfy!

dd3a50e9663c5dc034f1b01205fce99c.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Day 21:

Playing where's Wally..... Erm I mean where's Dwarfy!

dd3a50e9663c5dc034f1b01205fce99c.jpg

Cheers
Swan

haha...unvisible look!

Run out of conversation with the in-laws, and as I can't fuss over Dwarfy in their company decided to do a bit of bonsai pruning [emoji4]

d8c86c95643043d6ecf82a4f7f4b1d5b.jpg

Cheers
Swan

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
View attachment 756003 swan you know the way you said about jumping out of the pot i had a massive disaster yday my 5 babys seedling all went flying down my stairs my wife was placing them on my big window ledge to get them some sun and dropped them so i had coco all over the stairs lucky the have been reported with no bad damage thats my soldiers under my 125 w cfl

View attachment 756005 View attachment 756003 swan you know the way you said about jumping out of the pot i had a massive disaster yday my 5 babys seedling all went flying down my stairs my wife was placing them on my big window ledge to get them some sun and dropped them so i had coco all over the stairs lucky the have been reported with no bad damage thats my soldiers under my 125 w cfl
@St. Tom oh man, but hopefully they'll be fine.
What doesn't kill them will only make them stronger [emoji106]

@St. Tom oh man, but hopefully they'll be fine.
What doesn't kill them will only make them stronger [emoji106]

it doesnt seem to have done much damage i could of cried least i have a few if 2 grow till finish id be happy when i repot outside i will start my journal

Day 22: She's back!

Dwarfy survived her long weekend amongst the nettles and has definitely been reaching for the sky while at the back of our garden.

I plucked her out this arvo after the in-laws had left (read that as outstayed their welcome [emoji3]).

We had mad thunderstorms last night and loads of rain (water butts filled again [emoji106]) so she hadn't gone thirsty down there.

I've put some extra compost round the base and as I'm off to work at 4.30am tomorrow will give her a feed of BioBizz before bed tonight.

Have also put a little pipe cleaner anchor on the stem anchoring towards the south as I plan to give the tip a lil bend towards the north in the next few days now that she has some lower growth starting and open that up to the lovely southern sunlight.

ddbb132c831661e26ecabca34bc33b31.jpg

Cheers
Swan

shes flew up in size im well impressed i will be starting to introduce mine to the outside this week keep up with the updates pal

shes flew up in size im well impressed i will be starting to introduce mine to the outside this week keep up with the updates pal
Lots of sun this weekend so she soaked it up. Hopefully the bright skies will continue for yours going outside

Back