New Grower First grow, Royal Dwarf, UK outdoor

Update: slowly getting there.

Feels like I haven't updated for ages, life's been busy, I've hardly checked into other people's grows either but hope everyone's doing fine!

It's been 8 days in the jars, in a dark cupboard. I've been opening them and giving them a jiggle in the morning and evening.

RH is now 65% and 64% down from 70% when they first went in (both those hydrometers in the picture are +3%).

So now I'm gonna leave the jars closed for a few days and see if they stay stable. If they do I'll open once a week.

I did buy some Boveda 62 packs as well but haven't used them yet.

f4404f7b563ecf2ce3325c69b559f621.jpg

I also bought a nice wooden box to store some goodies in...

1b1f33bfe7d5c99b144306738f6bc5fe.jpg

My vape fits in the bottom section if I unscrew the end for storage...

80fd8d1c22d4645a17140f6a36cf2499.jpg

Next weekend we'll have been in jars for 2 weeks so I plan to finally sample some smoke!

Have a great weekend y'all.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I like doing things in detail.

Sure this part is not as enjoyable as the actual growing but it is still pretty interesting for a novice like me.

How do swan how does it smell now in the jars pal . my last 2 will be dry enough for my jars tomoz there still in paper bags I got around 20 grams off my sour hound in the smart pot at the back and I made bho oil with that

How do swan how does it smell now in the jars pal . my last 2 will be dry enough for my jars tomoz there still in paper bags I got around 20 grams off my sour hound in the smart pot at the back and I made bho oil with that
Smell is getting better, the sharp ammonia is going and it's developing into a nice smell. Still quite green.
I got some bags to try making hash with my trim, I doubt I'll get much but it's worth a shot!

Been bright and sunny for a few days now, hope your girls are soaking it up man!

Smell is getting better, the sharp ammonia is going and it's developing into a nice smell. Still quite green.
I got some bags to try making hash with my trim, I doubt I'll get much but it's worth a shot!

Been bright and sunny for a few days now, hope your girls are soaking it up man!

mine are all down pal mold started setting in on my final 2 so i pulled em both there were all cloudy tricomes on both so it was a case of cut the rot and dry them they have been in the bags since monday and are 90 pcent dry also with the bubble hash bags you need a hell of a lot of trim i started out with them on my 1st ever harvest i prefer the bho method or try make a tincture ive tried them all

Back