New Grower First grow, Royal Dwarf, UK outdoor

i think that would work the yield may be less on the 2nd one but its worth a try also the pc case may be more tempting now you have grown and been successful i couldn't stop now my tent will be back up end of aug ive got the bug from my 1st grow i enjoy it so much its very rewarding.:worship::frog: also how do you put your heading about your grow at bottom id like to do it
I had forgotten about that cos it doesn't show up on my phone.

Ok go to your name at the top and click Signature...

a6436312641c7b5cf22d5054049b3e20.jpg

Type in what you want it to say, select the text and click Link....

837792eb1869fb7f5622514d33a1460f.jpg

Then copy and paste the from your journal into the box....

4316a0ed5426da65f030c3b87c190abe.jpg

Hit insert and you're done.

Let me know if you need help with it mate.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

thanks so much i always wondered how you do it now i know thanks to you :drool:i just set it up cheers swan

Little update:

Had to chuck some more that got mold.

I checked them all last night and had to chuck more away. The bags have lost their crunch so I swapped for new dry bags. Had a quick weigh up and buds have lost about 20% weight so far but weather is so wet and the humidity is high I was a bit concerned so I have put all the bags in my car! RH in the car is a stable 70% and temp is 20 degrees. Maybe that will just help get them going a wee bit while I check the weather forecast for the week and hope it's gonna be drier!

Cheers
Swan

swan my bags i just use the same bag start to finish i dont swap them you need to be carefull any with even a spot of bud rot will spread to cut it out and lash it normally I don't even open bags for 3days 15014103373352124278314.jpg but I have had great success with 3 harvests plus they can lose up to 80 pcent drying so bear it in mind pal

Argh, bad mold problems:-( Can you set up up a vent in your car to get air mixed? Cross fingers for you, that weather changes into warm and dry untill yours are ready, Swan!

Just a few pics of the carcass before I chopped her up and tossed her on the grass clippings pile...

Nice woody stem...

82c9adc0b7d56c6cb345c36a594b8776.jpg

This was where I split the stem trying to LST too hard. I wrapped a pipe cleaner round to hold her together and you can see that the tie dug in as she grew. Might of affected her growth, we'll never know I guess...

8d6b35686c0dca06ec51f86fe6fe91b8.jpg

Naked roots....

f7cfe8cedd1639e2cb379a253eb53f82.jpg

Considering she was dropped as a seedling, got battered by rain, eaten by bugs, had other plants blow over onto her and whipped around in crazy winds, get split on the stem and generally had a tough life I think she did ok.

Time to wave goodbye Dwarfy...

4dbb2e7fd30cd39db611d51365f6ead0.jpg

851283f950bcbf29225bae9c5f363f50.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Last edited:
i like the smiley face thats class made me laugh

Just a lil update.

We've had a day or so of dry sunny weather (typical the sun comes out AFTER I chopped Dwarfy!) and the buds in the bags are showing signs of drying better now.

I sorted through them and chucked a couple of little popcorns that had mould but hopefully no more will appear now the RH has dropped.

Phew.

Just a lil update.

We've had a day or so of dry sunny weather (typical the sun comes out AFTER I chopped Dwarfy!) and the buds in the bags are showing signs of drying better now.

I sorted through them and chucked a couple of little popcorns that had mould but hopefully no more will appear now the RH has dropped.

Phew.

Spoke too soon..... heavy winds and absolutely pissing down!

Rain is so sideways my bags have got wet even under the cover I made for em

[emoji17]

Spoke too soon..... heavy winds and absolutely pissing down!

Rain is so sideways my bags have got wet even under the cover I made for em

[emoji17]

swan after a couple of days they dont realy smell in bags i wouldnt leave them outside to dry id put em in a dark dry place cupboard or spare room and shut the door

Back