New Grower first grow, nycd + blue cheese scrog

Hey man that BC looks awesome. Well done dude.

Curious about the smell? are you familiar with blue cheese and cheese? Does it smell like either?

I really want to try a BC but always wondered what the auto versions would be like.

Hey man that BC looks awesome. Well done dude.

Curious about the smell? are you familiar with blue cheese and cheese? Does it smell like either?

I really want to try a BC but always wondered what the auto versions would be like.

Cheers mate, it smells awesome. I smoked it a couple of times. Most recently was, a friend who grew some a couple years back. It was a barneys farm photo (rather than auto) and this smells identical, sweet, fruity with a bit of tang.
I'll be runnin my remaining nyc seeds then going for some more bc :) id definitely recommend it!

So here it is, nothing to write home about, but my god that smell lol
IMG_20171122_001717.jpg

I took a pic of her under regular lights, I think she may have had a bit of nitrogen toxicity?
IMG_20171121_213706.jpg

Maybe cut backon the biogrow??

I checked my nyc under a regular light too, same deal :bummer:
IMG_20171122_003648.jpg

Im 90% sure it is N.tox, should I just give em plain water or just cut out the grow and continue with the bloom and top max?

Cheers lads, ill get a dry weight on the bc (after I get a battery for my josie)

not a tox just pretty heavy fed(very dark green).not a problem just ease off the grow as they flowering they dont need so much.first signs of too much N are burnt tips and a lil clawing effect,like if you stick your finger straight out then bend the knuckle next the nail.
nice harvest enjoy :pass:
:pighug:

Back