New Grower first grow, nycd + blue cheese scrog

Day 94, ODOR ISSUES! The smell has begun to seep into the house, I cant smell it (but I cant smell shit since my nose got broken as a teenager) but my missus can. Needless to say she's not happy lol

Ive checked the trichs and its about the same point as the cheese was. (Which by the way, smoked nice after a couple days curing in the fridge and was a giggly energetic high. Tho I yielded very little, due to my own fuck ups.) So 'we' decided to cut early and invest in a carbon filter after xmas.

Ive got my random bag seed, nyc clone and bc clone still plodding along tho. And planted my next 3 seeds in diy solo pots. Ill start a journal on them when they sprout.

My plan is a flush tonight, 48 hours in the dark and then chop em. What do ye reckon?

Heres the new setup lol
Bc clone, nyc clone, bagseed, 3nyc germinating
IMG_20171204_160741.jpg

And the girls in their darkness. Have a friend coming over to help, she's been really interested ever since I told her how much fun it is to trim... hehehe
IMG_20171204_160752.jpg

Ill keep yas posted

trimming is fun eh wanna send your mate my way in a couple of weeks ?
enjoy :pass:
:pighug:

So they made it to day 96 before the chop, definitely coulda gone longer. Wont underestimate the smell next time!
IMG_20171206_225956.jpg

Im trying not to guess and just let the scales do the work haha
Have em in a box in the grow box with a pc fan blowing towards the box, hopefully a slower drying than the bc!
IMG_20171206_225926.jpg

Ill post weight and comments when ive had me a taste lol

Back