New Grower first grow, nycd + blue cheese scrog

Nice BC harvest mate. Awesome smoke to come!

Don’t worry about dark green leaves like Archie says. Just don’t give her any more N if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well would ya look at what arrived :crying:
1511375836549-1140275335.jpg

Checked em anyway, clear and cloudy, saw an amber one tho lol

Also, been eyeing up the nyc and my abused middle child is kicking her sisters ass!! Which is mad! She was badly topped and had breaks on 2 separate occasions
1511376100646-124246210.jpg

And her sis who had no incidents (bar a dodgey transplant that they all had to endure)

15113761206971061172381.jpg

Anyway, cheers for the support lads! Ill keep ye posted!

cracking job for a first grow.
if there wernt minor issues and a few hurdles along the way it wouldnt have been as much fun.
looking forward to see whats up next.
kep er lit.
:pighug:

Cheers @archie gemmill , your right, the lil fuck ups definitely make it more enjoyable (after ya overcome/fix them that is). I'll be running the my last 3 nyc next, topping and scrogging. Hoping to fill the 3x3 next time. Then im debating between more bc and some tangerine dream :drool:

Day 86, my bc dried way too quick! So I popped ot onto jars last night and this morn it had softened back up and smells funky. Gonna keep em in the jars and burp em a couple times a day till the smell works itself out.

As for the nyc, theyve been getting half strenght bloom and top max, along with a ml of my seaweed extract. I think ill continue this untill harvest. Temps and hum are still fluctuating between 23-32c and 30-50% (I think this is what messed up my drying)
IMG_20171123_161849.jpg

But the nyc is filling out and frosting up nicely, leaves are still dark but ill see how she goes
IMG_20171125_131551.jpg

Ill keep yas posted

So...... my chicks grew dicks :dang:
I think the temp fluctuations hermied em,
IMG_20171127_203433.jpg

I reckon its happened recently tho, the seeds are still tiny and from what I can see theyre popping up in fresh growth at the base of flower stems (if that makes sense?) I think, and hope, and PRAY that it hasnt effected the pre existing buds but cant be sure.
IMG_20171127_205946.jpg

IMG_20171127_203454.jpg

Thats a standard school tumb tack next it btw

Ive checked some trichs in prep for the worst and its 50/50 cloudy to clear.

I dont know wtf to do, lads help us out @Dainn @archie gemmill @St. Tom @EvilScotsman tag anyone ya think might help please
Im off to scour the internet!!

Evening @hashead I can't see any man-Gina's. All calyx contain unfertilised embryonic seeds (not sure if that's the correct term), when I make tincture there floating all over the place (seedless is a bit of a myth really, it's more of tiny seed lol). For most people who grind and smoke you would never know.
I would only pinch out proper balls if you see them. I've had the odd few but never really problematic.
untitled.png

Nice BC harvest by the way!! :shooty:

dont panic.nothing you can do about it now,not much you could have done a month ago either like so dont stress.
could only be one bud or one branch that has a few seeds if you lucky.
no sign of man parts as Dainn says.could be even luckier and thats the only seed you find.that is a seed yes ?
even seeded plant can be potent,it still sparkles.
:pighug:

Evening @hashead I can't see any man-Gina's. All calyx contain unfertilised embryonic seeds (not sure if that's the correct term), when I make tincture there floating all over the place (seedless is a bit of a myth really, it's more of tiny seed lol). For most people who grind and smoke you would never know.
I would only pinch out proper balls if you see them. I've had the odd few but never really problematic.
View attachment 833212
Nice BC harvest by the way!! :shooty:
So ya reckon the lil isolated spots will stay isolated? I dont fancy seedy weed lol cheers man, it dried a bit quick but its curing now. Came in at just over 11g haha that blue cheese scent is starting to come on tho :smoking:

Back