New Grower first grow, nycd + blue cheese scrog

dont panic.nothing you can do about it now,not much you could have done a month ago either like so dont stress.
could only be one bud or one branch that has a few seeds if you lucky.
no sign of man parts as Dainn says.could be even luckier and thats the only seed you find.that is a seed yes ?
even seeded plant can be potent,it still sparkles.
:pighug:
Is the first pick not a 'banana'? Yea man, there were 4 on a quick inspection but id say there are more. Ill keep a close eye on em tho and see how it goes... nerve racking stuff lol

the browny thing ? looks like a lil stalk thats dieing off.
first time i found a nice big fat dark seed in the bottom of my grinder i near shit.broke up an oz with me fingers didnt find another seed.went over the girls in me cupboard with a fine tooth comb,again nothing.
we get the odd random.
:pighug:

This lil thing?
IMG_20171127_214910.jpg

So ya reckon the lil isolated spots will stay isolated? I dont fancy seedy weed lol cheers man, it dried a bit quick but its curing now. Came in at just over 11g haha that blue cheese scent is starting to come on tho :smoking:

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine, as proof all 3 of these calyx are from a different part of my plant, there are no male flowers.
I would ask everyone who is interested in this to show us your NUTS lol :eyebrows:

IMGP0152.JPG
IMGP0153.JPG

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine, as proof all 3 of these calyx are from a different part of my plant, there are no male flowers.
I would ask everyone who is interested in this to show us your NUTS lol :eyebrows:

View attachment 833221 View attachment 833222

Phew! This is really putting my mind at ease now! :biggrin::biggrin:
And its normal if theyre brown instead of green?
Gonna go have another perv at their bits!

Cheers lads, ill keep yas posted!

Don't quote me on this but I believe they darken with age as a dying embryo. Mine are still young and awaiting a donation of pollen and will wither and darken over the next 4 weeks when they realise there time has passed into the abyss!
All is well :woohoo:

So my worrying got the better of me lol scoured the net for info and pulled em outta the Scrog. Everything seems to be peachy :smoking:

Here they are, free from theyre bindings lol
Middle child (trichs 50/50 cloudy and clear, 2-3 weeks left)
IMG_20171127_235828.jpg

Her sis (still mostly clear, 3-4 weeks?)
IMG_20171127_235357.jpg

And under the canopy
IMG_20171127_235418.jpg

Cheers for all the help lads! Be lost without ye and AFN!

Ill keep yas posted

So some supplementary lighting went in, so far just 2 x 9w off the shelf leds (thanks for the tip @Tommy boy ) gonna add another 10, so 3 in each corner.

Have a look;
Just cfl
IMG_20171129_202809.jpg

Both
IMG_20171129_202756.jpg

Just the two 9w
IMG_20171129_202829.jpg

Definitely be adding more! Wanna fill the space next run hehehe

Back