New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

NLxBB has buds growing. I guess I'm in flowering with it now. Its day 24 for it. It was topped on day 16. Strong growth since then. Expert gorillas is on day 18 and 19. Growing strong both been topped. And looking good. About a week behind the NLxBB.
Screenshot_20200523-202134_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20200523-202001_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20200523-201941_Video Player.jpg
20200524_041158.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! These girls are growing strong and fast. I dont really know what to expect because this is my first grow. Hell I don't even know if I'm doing this shit right. But I know they look ok. I imagine they could use a little more light but seems like things are going good. Hell ill be happy if I get a OZ off each one if them.
20200530_004150.jpg

Your definitely doing it right at the moment C', girls look like they are loving life.
The light thing.....?!? Most of us feel that way e.g. needing bigger, better faster, with Bluetooth; and no doubt you will upgrade to a little more w's (that a 100w isn't it?) But it will get the girls to adult hood in good order..
Keep it up C'.

Your definitely doing it right at the moment C', girls look like they are loving life.
The light thing.....?!? Most of us feel that way e.g. needing bigger, better faster, with Bluetooth; and no doubt you will upgrade to a little more w's (that a 100w isn't it?) But it will get the girls to adult hood in good order..
Keep it up C'.
Yeah, its a 100w at the wall. I ordered a 200 watt light gonna run them both at the same time. Just put them at the top of the tent. 300watts in a 2x2 should be 75 watts per square foot alittle overkill but I think it will be a vast improvement over the 25 watts per sq ft im running now.

Back