New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

Yeah, I've tried raising it. No luck. But I am using domes.
15887418373502592375603666855522.jpg

I got a electricity usage meter today and checked the OUTGRO. On the highest setting it pulls 275 watts. The fans by themselves pull 10 watts. I tested my HLG 100 v2 and both of those are 93ish each. I believe you found a cheap upgrade, I will be setting it up tonight and checking temperature differences. Big Thanks for sharing that link with me.

I got a electricity usage meter today and checked the OUTGRO. On the highest setting it pulls 275 watts. The fans by themselves pull 10 watts. I tested my HLG 100 v2 and both of those are 93ish each. I believe you found a cheap upgrade, I will be setting it up tonight and checking temperature differences. Big Thanks for sharing that link with me.
Thats awesome man, i wanna use it real bad but it puts out some heat once its been running for a few hours and my little closet and grow tent couldn't handle it in conjunction with hot Texas weather, but i do think ill be using it in winter time for sure! cant wait to see you grow some girls with it thought.

I think I have enough seeds for a few rounds now. Might of went a little crazy seeing how I haven't finished my first grow but ehhh it happens. Thinking that Sour crack and white Tyrone might be candidate's for next round.
20200512_121821.jpg

NL x BB in the back smart pot is 19 days today and been top 2 days ago. Nice growth already starting on it after topping at 4th node. The expert gorillas are 13 and 12 days old. Also giving a air pot a shot. Just kinda seeing what kind of pots I like. The air pot sure is made well. All are taking in nutes now.
20200518_112200.jpg

Back