New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

My grow closet is in my bedroom, I'm able to control temps just by blocking the heat duct into the room and closing my door. Summer is on the way. Maybe you can time the next grow for winter and use the big light. I was trying to find that light online. What and where did you get it?

My grow closet is in my bedroom, I'm able to control temps just by blocking the heat duct into the room and closing my door. Summer is on the way. Maybe you can time the next grow for winter and use the big light. I was trying to find that light online. What and where did you get it?
I got it on ebay for a freaking steal, ill post the link for you man because its such a great bargin.

I just bought one.... I don't even need it. but you know what? It's 1 of 500 made. I would have bought 2 but they didn't combine shipping cost.

I just bought one.... I don't even need it. but you know what? It's 1 of 500 made. I would have bought 2 but they didn't combine shipping cost.
Awesome! Yeah i totally didnt need it either but they are built so well, and the price was so good for what you are getting. You will see when you get it, you can tell it wasnt cheap to make. They said that the lights were made for a Commercial grow operation in SoCal that went out of business so they are liquidating all the inventory.

I started reading about lights and heat and blah blah blah.... then I seen co2 and I remembered you have a co2 bag. I read that co2 + 85-95F temperatures work well together. I would do a little more research but you may be able to use that big ole light in your tent still.

I started reading about lights and heat and blah blah blah.... then I seen co2 and I remembered you have a co2 bag. I read that co2 + 85-95F temperatures work well together. I would do a little more research but you may be able to use that big ole light in your tent still.
I also read about c02 and temps, but i think im gonna run the smaller light for my summer grows, here in TX it gets soooooo hot in the summer and it would be just too much of a headache dealing with the heat from the big light, i may wait untill winter and run it. At least thats the plan.

The NLxBB bean popped in the paper towel so I got her into some soil. Waiting for her to poke up outta the soil soon.
20200428_213234.jpg

Personally I would give that temp test a 24hr run with your extraction fan on. You're going to be having that thing on 24/7 anyway, and it will lower your tent temps. I've run a smaller tent with more powerful lights than that and the same (assuming td-100x) extraction fan during the summer time in a closed bedroom with no AC and my temps were acceptable.

Back