New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

Personally I would give that temp test a 24hr run with your extraction fan on. You're going to be having that thing on 24/7 anyway, and it will lower your tent temps. I've run a smaller tent with more powerful lights than that and the same (assuming td-100x) extraction fan during the summer time in a closed bedroom with no AC and my temps were acceptable.
Im going to run the MarsHydro ts600 for the first round it seems pretty stable only hitting at 85 without the exhaust on.
My larger light was hitting 90's within 2 hours i understand that that was without exhaust but its about to be summer in Texas and it get really hot here so i think its best maybe i run the larger light in winter time and the smaller during the summer.

We have lift off. She poked her head up out the soil today.
Screenshot_20200430-163834_Gallery.jpg

Im going to run the MarsHydro ts600 for the first round it seems pretty stable only hitting at 85 without the exhaust on.
My larger light was hitting 90's within 2 hours i understand that that was without exhaust but its about to be summer in Texas and it get really hot here so i think its best maybe i run the larger light in winter time and the smaller during the summer.
Know what you mean about hot in TX! 20 yrs ago i was in granbury in august and it was 105 in the shade! Ac only got it to 82 in the house!

It reminds me of a time when all CD covers were the band members are never looking into the camera.

That light came in the mail today. You were right it is a beast. very well made with quality you can feel. I regret not ordering more. I wish the buttons were labeled. seems like 2 buttons do the same thing and one turns it on and off. then one doesnt seem to do anything at all.

That light came in the mail today. You were right it is a beast. very well made with quality you can feel. I regret not ordering more. I wish the buttons were labeled. seems like 2 buttons do the same thing and one turns it on and off. then one doesnt seem to do anything at all.
I told you! The quality is insane.

Back