New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

GG notorious for being a voracious feeder. (An that's how you get colas like fists!)
That extra light will help swell the flowers a whole heap.
Looking great Cheba'
:d5: :thumbsup:
Man @Jimmythenugg , im telling you! The NLxBB doesnt not like the nutes at full at all, shes in the back right smaller than the GG and its a week ahead of the GGs. Its at like 37 while they are at day 30. I fed them and they dont even blink, but the NLxBB has a tiny and i mean tiny bit of tip burn and really dark green leaves so alittle high on the N prob, but its still doing great i mean the buds on it are looking frosty and getting thick. But the GGS just shot right past it and are way bigger and they seem like they might be monsters if i keep feeding them full nutes all the way through flowering. Im feeding Fox Farms Cultivation Nation Flower, Micro, Bembe, Kelp me Kelp You, and Sensi Cal Mag xtra.
20200606_061410.jpg

They are looking great!
@ManWithWrench Yeah the NLxBB i think i stunted the shit out of it in veg state it never got very big its in the back right, but its got some real nice fat Buds on it, pretty much 8 nice colas, I think it might of be nute locked for awhile untill i brought my ph down. But the GGS are freaks they are both getting huge and i think are really gonna produce for me. Oh well its my first grow, im learning a ton and i think next round should be so much better.

My GG is the tallest of them and is still filling out. I hope it looks all sugar dipped in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_20200610_192142690_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200610_192142690_HDR.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 60
Did some trimming up clearing up covered up bud sites. Had NLxBB out if the tent and man she is just awesome. Topping and LST kept her short just like I wanted. She has 8 nice big Kolas. Really lucky for my first grow she is turning out jusy like I wanted. NLxBB is at Day 45. She should still put on some more weight, im pretty excited about that.
20200614_054734.jpg
Screenshot_20200614-061037_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back