New Grower First grow! Northerlights X Bigbud auto and Expert Seeds Expert Gorilla

NLxBB is ready to chop pretty much any day now. Just think ill wait until sat night or Sunday.
20200626_031017.jpg
20200626_031000.jpg
20200626_030955.jpg

What do you guys think. Sorry best I could do for pictures. @Trichome farmer @420Forever , need some input from some people with more experience than myself.View attachment 1206502View attachment 1206503

gawd, trich picz are alwayz soooo hard to make a call on, lol :doh: me own stoned eyez are seein a fair amt of clear still...but sumbody else'z stoned eyez may see a fair amt of milk...or unicornz...:rolleyes2: when in doubt, adhere to the old grower'z mantra -> "when u think they're ready, wait another week" ;) ppp

Day 60 for NLxBB. She's chopped!!!!!
Wet weight coming in at 336.4 grams.
For my first grow it was a dream. Super easy and loved everything I did to her. Here is some final pics of her. @420Forever
View attachment 1207181View attachment 1207182View attachment 1207183View attachment 1207184View attachment 1207185

:drool: ruff stoner calculationz say u'll end up with mebbe 1/4 lb off her :thumbsup: be sure to tag me with final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge ;) ppp

:drool: ruff stoner calculationz say u'll end up with mebbe 1/4 lb off her :thumbsup: be sure to tag me with final dry weight, so me can give u a shiny lil badge ;) ppp
@420Forever as a new grower I was just wanting to hit a quarter pound off of the 3 plants I have for my first grow. I never expected to hit it with only one! I still have two GGs that are way bigger than the NlxBb. I'm so pumped!!

Hell of grow buddy! :woohoo1: :woohoo1::d5:
Congrats on the harvest:smokeit:
You'll definitly have a qp in the jars after chopping the GG as well

Hell of grow buddy! :woohoo1: :woohoo1::d5:
Congrats on the harvest:smokeit:
You'll definitly have a qp in the jars after chopping the GG as well
@DMHeights Thanks! It was a good first plant, or maybe beginners luck. Whatever it was ill take it. Yeah I have 2 Gorillad Glues that are 2-3 weeks out. They have some nice sized buds on them for sure and still have some more time to swell. For a first grow its been alotnof learning and alot of work but its been awesome.

Yep, I had a bit of beginners luck on my first plant as well, and it totally hooked me :haha: cant stop growing and reading:rofl: just so much to learn. I think I'm more excited to start the next one than chopping the current
Happy growing buddy :goodluck:

Back