New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I wish I was in the UK. :) I am getting one soon since it does not cost a lot.

My 1st summer of growing was red hot here,i was only using 250w HPS but temps got into the 90s,my plants were a mess.
As we dont have hot summers like that very often i opted for led lights as opposed to an A/C to control my temps better.
That was about 4 years ago and weve not had a hot summer since.

Last night I bend her over without tying her down for some shots. 6 hours later she came back up. Just a little bend test on her and she showing some gains on her smaller set of leaves. She will get bondage tonight. Kakaka... (In a good way) :)

Last night
b6116099a67c4049afbc5f94f15f2375.jpg

This morning
b40887949ebaf72f7d538a47ec719cca.jpg

Last night I bend her over without tying her down for some shots. 6 hours later she came back up. Just a little bend test on her and she showing some gains on her smaller set of leaves. She will get bondage tonight. Kakaka... (In a good way) :)

Last night
b6116099a67c4049afbc5f94f15f2375.jpg

This morning
b40887949ebaf72f7d538a47ec719cca.jpg

Great it lets u know that she can handle it fine and it's made improvement well done I know it can be a little scary to start with so well done mini bro

Great it lets u know that she can handle it fine and it's made improvement well done I know it can be a little scary to start with so well done mini bro
Thanks bro. Oh yeah, It was scary at first for sure. It's not tall enough to bend more but it's good for young plant to train now. The bottom half of the main stem is getting tough and harden.

4. Planning on lowering temp in the tent, since now there are two led lights running and generating good amount of heat up to 82.

No need to lower your temps in tent (82).I switched to led 18 months ago and discovered in my research that led lights run more efficiently in the low 80s,so i keep my temps between 80-85 if possible.
The higher temps have no detremental effects on the plants at all.
Your plants are looking great mate.
yea i was having trouble with my temps being 81-84*F and talked to someone who has experience with the and they stated pretty much the same thing as you. all he said to do is make sure there is adequate airflow and ventilation and they are fine...

Very nice looking there. I'm a little confused though. Do you poneytail her for a period of 6 hours and repeat everyday right? And for how many days do you do this? Thanks for the pics bro!
yes 6- hrs at a time and i usually tail one node for about 2-3 days or however long it takes for the side branches im working on to grow out past the fan leaf than i move up to the next node

Thanks bro. Oh yeah, It was scary at first for sure. It's not tall enough to bend more but it's good for young plant to train now. The bottom half of the main stem is getting tough and harden.
Yeah just the new growth to train just be careful bro not to snap anything also a wee tip if ure going to lst anchor the main stem

Back