New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I lst'd her and used the ponytail method bro, once she got her shape i took all the ties off and she just took on the shape naturally. i dont no if the parabolic shade helped with that but the plant is a wide as the shade. I think a scrog net on the frame you have built would be a good idea though, you will be able to train for a nice even canopy
That's something new to me. Never heard of your method before. I think I got a lot to learn for more advanced skills. You're right. It's a great idea. Either I think I need a scrog or ponytail method for Bubblicious. Thanks for your advise bro!

That's something new to me. Never heard of your method before. I think I got a lot to learn for more advanced skills. You're right. It's a great idea. Either I think I need a scrog or ponytail method for Bubblicious. Thanks for your advise bro!
Check the ponytail method out here bro https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-trains-dutch-passion-auto-ultimate-x2.46546/ its a great read start at the begining for some great detail of the pontail method and lst (low stress training)

Yeah @PabloDutchflowers the scrog on the frame would be killer Defo good idea training for the first time can be a scary experience but ull be fine if that's what you decide.
I done some lst just like Pablo and it's helped the side grow to the same height as the main cola I'm now taken off the string and letting her go it's looking like it's taken the same shape as Pablo if it does I'll be very happy

Good Day to you, AFN.

There were some changes over the weekend in the grow tent.

1. With my wood work skill, I created a supporting wood frame (16inchesx16inchesx6feet) for hanging the 300w led light. Bubblicious was under a 6500k bulb before the change. It's now loving the led light as much as Blue Mystic was.
2. Moved all other plants outdoor for bigger available space.
3. Planning on hooking up the vortex s600 with the carbon air filter this weekend. Forgot to get the duct line for the set up.
4. Planning on lowering temp in the tent, since now there are two led lights running and generating good amount of heat up to 82.

Hey... What A week :)
Do u remember your wife too :kiss:

Hahahahaaaa.....

Yeah @PabloDutchflowers the scrog on the frame would be killer Defo good idea training for the first time can be a scary experience but ull be fine if that's what you decide.
I done some lst just like Pablo and it's helped the side grow to the same height as the main cola I'm now taken off the string and letting her go it's looking like it's taken the same shape as Pablo if it does I'll be very happy
Oh wow. Now it makes more sense seeing your NL bushy like that. I was gonna ask you if you had any defoliation done on your girl NL? Will it help to look more like Pablo's girl?

Oh wow. Now it makes more sense seeing your NL bushy like that. I was gonna ask you if you had any defoliation done on your girl NL? Will it help to look more like Pablo's girl?
Iv removed one by accident and one one purpose that was sitting directly over a bud site the lst really helps by opening up those nodes and it just explodes into side growth since the main cola is tied down

Iv removed one by accident and one one purpose that was sitting directly over a bud site the lst really helps by opening up those nodes and it just explodes into side growth since the main cola is tied down
That's cool. I'll try it out for my Bubblicious. I should wait for 6 nodes come out before lst it right?

That's cool. I'll try it out for my Bubblicious. I should wait for 6 nodes come out before lst it right?
I'm not sure about that as @Wile e Peyote has a great method of lst also and he start early if u need any help just ask I'm here to help I drilled holes round the saucer and use string and plant ties to anchor the branches down but his method uses canes I suggest u check both out n then make up ure mind peice brother

Back