New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I'm not sure about that as @Wile e Peyote has a great method of lst also and he start early if u need any help just ask I'm here to help I drilled holes round the saucer and use string and plant ties to anchor the branches down but his method uses canes I suggest u check both out n then make up ure mind peice brother
Gotcha! I just spent the last two hours dedicated to plant trainings. Lolx. Thanks for the tips bro! I'll get Bubblicious trained today with ponytails and lst after that.

Gotcha! I just spent the last two hours dedicated to plant trainings. Lolx. Thanks for the tips bro! I'll get Bubblicious trained today with ponytails and lst after that.
Good stuff bro that's the beauty of afn the ponytailing will help massively to the side branching @tripaholic88 showed with great results will Defo put u in good stride for some bondage brother

heres a great example of my ponytailing of my blue treacle on day 21, i shoulda started earlier...
cam01820-jpg.551076

DAY 24
blue-branch-jpg.552292

blue-branch1-jpg.552297

DAY 31
CAM02131.jpg
CAM02133.jpg
CAM02132.jpg
CAM02130.jpg

4. Planning on lowering temp in the tent, since now there are two led lights running and generating good amount of heat up to 82.

No need to lower your temps in tent (82).I switched to led 18 months ago and discovered in my research that led lights run more efficiently in the low 80s,so i keep my temps between 80-85 if possible.
The higher temps have no detremental effects on the plants at all.
Your plants are looking great mate.

4. Planning on lowering temp in the tent, since now there are two led lights running and generating good amount of heat up to 82.

No need to lower your temps in tent (82).I switched to led 18 months ago and discovered in my research that led lights run more efficiently in the low 80s,so i keep my temps between 80-85 if possible.
The higher temps have no detremental effects on the plants at all.
Your plants are looking great mate.
That's cool. Thanks Redrobbo! I'll try to keep it at 80 to 85 from now on.
I went home yesterday and found out my tent was at 90 and I got so scared. I took me a while to get it back down to 84. Thanks God It didn't burn everything down. :) my House Ac is not constantly blowing cool air but just when the house got hot so it blows. That's why the room is always hotter than any other rooms in the while house. I think I need a portable ac with some auto switch to keep thing under control automatically somehow.

That's cool. Thanks Redrobbo! I'll try to keep it at 80 to 85 from now on.
I went home yesterday and found out my tent was at 90 and I got so scared. I took me a while to get it back down to 84. Thanks God It didn't burn everything down. :) my House Ac is not constantly blowing cool air but just when the house got hot so it blows. That's why the room is always hotter than any other rooms in the while house. I think I need a portable ac with some auto switch to keep thing under control automatically somehow.
The A/C is a good idea.Im in the UK and we dont have hot summers compared with the USA.

Back