New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

yea i was having trouble with my temps being 81-84*F and talked to someone who has experience with the and they stated pretty much the same thing as you. all he said to do is make sure there is adequate airflow and ventilation and they are fine...

yes 6- hrs at a time and i usually tail one node for about 2-3 days or however long it takes for the side branches im working on to grow out past the fan leaf than i move up to the next node
Ah ok. Thanks bro! It makes sense now. Tie it and let side branches grow out and then untie it so it can grow more nodes and keep repeating. This is some extensive handy works for training. :)

Yeah just the new growth to train just be careful bro not to snap anything also a wee tip if ure going to lst anchor the main stem
So I guess I tie the main stem from two inches up to one side and have one more tie on the opposite side at the new growth. I hope I pictured that right?

So I guess I tie the main stem from two inches up to one side and have one more tie on the opposite side at the new growth. I hope I pictured that right?
ive always seen the bottom string or whatever u wanna call it about 1" from the soil but im not sure if thats right... 2" seems a little high thats all... like i said im no expert on lst but have used the mothod i have used and will continue to do it on my future grows ill tell ya that! haha

ive always seen the bottom string or whatever u wanna call it about 1" from the soil but im not sure if thats right... 2" seems a little high thats all... like i said im no expert on lst but have used the mothod i have used and will continue to do it on my future grows ill tell ya that! haha
So you didn't do lst on your girls and still got bushy? Can I do both or just either one of them methods?

no i didnt... when u ponytail and tie the fan leafs up it Slows-stops vertical growth... and i would try one plant each way and see which suits your growing style

no i didnt... when u ponytail and tie the fan leafs up it Slows-stops vertical growth... and i would try one plant each way and see which suits your growing style
Oh OK...thank you. Now I know the differences but both methods try to gain same achievement. I think I am a bit late for poneytail because I see A-train or Chester got them trained very early like 3 inches tall of the main stem.

Oh OK...thank you. Now I know the differences but both methods try to gain same achievement. I think I am a bit late for poneytail because I see A-train or Chester got them trained very early like 3 inches tall of the main stem.
heights will be different on all plants i started doin it on day 21

Back