New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

no prob man! i suggest using pipe cleaners as opposed to twine like i used it makes it alot easier not to tare the fan leaf(it happened to me) i have since bought pipe cleaners at a craft store 25 for $1 and they work great.. the twine works a u can see also just be carefull and NEVER rush ANYTHING when it comes to GROWING take your time and your girls will love you for it! Trust me!

Last night I bend her over without tying her down for some shots. 6 hours later she came back up. Just a little bend test on her and she showing some gains on her smaller set of leaves. She will get bondage tonight. Kakaka... (In a good way) :)

Last night
b6116099a67c4049afbc5f94f15f2375.jpg

This morning
b40887949ebaf72f7d538a47ec719cca.jpg
Looking good bro keep it up for a couple of weeks you will have a real bush on yor hands, just try not to bend to hard. i started from a couple of cm down from top growth i tied her down with string waited a few days then pulled the string down more all under growth started to shoot straight up within days. As soon as that under growth got bigger i started to train that with string aswell giving the plant a bowl shape

Looking good bro keep it up for a couple of weeks you will have a real bush on yor hands, just try not to bend to hard. i started from a couple of cm down from top growth i tied her down with string waited a few days then pulled the string down more all under growth started to shoot straight up within days. As soon as that under growth got bigger i started to train that with string aswell giving the plant a bowl shape
All the lst i done was after i pontailed for a week or two

Hey bro. Thank you so much for starting all of this training. I am happy and excited to train Bubblicious. I showed my best friend your plant and he told me I should grow one with your style. You got another new fan now!!! I was speechless because I have no idea. Hahaha.

Hey bro. Thank you so much for starting all of this training. I am happy and excited to train Bubblicious. I showed my best friend your plant and he told me I should grow one with your style. You got another new fan now!!! I was speechless because I have no idea. Hahaha.
You will do well with it bro, you cant go to wrong training a plant just never be over heavy handed and you will be fine

Back